Cloth Doll Pattern / Sewing Patterns / Coloring Book / Rag Doll Pattern / Octopus Sewing Pattern / Doll Pattern / Plush Toy Pattern /
This is a digital file
Cute stuffed toy sewing patterns! Include cloth doll pattern and octopus pattern. Learn how to make soft toys at home!
Olivia went fishing and caught an octopus! Who would have thought!?!?
Do you enjoy reading to your little ones? Read them the story of Olivia and her pet octopus! The story is told in a fun 24 page coloring book so they can color and design their own unique book! Then use the fun patterns to make your own customized characters from the story. Pick your own fabric in their favorite colors to make the doll and her adorable pet octopus come to life! Sew much fun and interactive!
What you'll get:
- 1 PDF sewing pattern with instructions and pattern pieces to create a 19" rag doll. Instructions include step by step photos.
- 1 PDF sewing pattern with instructions and pattern pieces to create a 10" plush octopus. Instructions include step by step photos.
- 1 24 page PDF coloring storybook telling the story of Olivia and her Pet Octopus.
- Free bonus PDF sewing pattern with instructions and pattern pieces to create 12 children's pillows, one for each month of the year. Keep the fun and creativity flowing all year round!
The doll is made from muslin cotton fabric with yarn hair. The octopus is made from felt fabric.
This PDF pattern is a downloadable pattern that you can download immediately after purchase. The pattern prints full size. Prints on standard paper sizes. Just print, cut and sew! Some pattern pieces print on multiple pages due to their size so they need to be taped together. They are labeled to make taping easy.
Click here for information on downloading a digital item on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949?ref=help_search_result.
Skill level: Beginner for octopus, Intermediate for doll.
For more sewing patterns check my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatternsSewCute
If you have any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to help.
Sew Cute sewing patterns are for personal use only. No distribution of patterns is allowed. You are welcome to sell the finished product in whatever means desired in limited/small quantities.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments are made through paypal using email address email@example.com. Sales taxes will apply for sales generated in the state of Illinois.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Refunds, excluding shipping costs, are issued if products are returned within 7 days.