This is a digital file
HAREM-STYLE JUMPSUIT with YOKE & EXTENDED (exaggerated) Sleeves & Pants LENGTHS.
RECOMMENDED MATERIALS: (!!) Stretchy (!!) soft draping material.
To find out which size fits you best - use our MC2 Body Measurements Chart as your size guide (see picture).
There is no ceiling for your imagination - a variety of fabrics gives your sewing projects endless options: smart, elegant, business-looking, comfy & cozy, etc. etc. As this is not the final garment, it's up to you to shorten/lengthen, adjust ease, etc. in the process of creating your ideal garment. There is no limit on what you can turn this pattern into as long as you have the skills and tools.
However, we provide you with Cutting & Sewing Guide - the file among the downloads.
You will find there our advice on materials and their amount, a laymarker to follow, sewing instructions as one of the ways to sew your garment.
- Due to the nature of digital products, they may not be returned or exchanged.
- MC2 patterns may not be resold further as a pattern product.
- You are welcome to use MC2 patterns in your sewing production.
DOWNLOADING DIGITAL PATTERNS:
Printable PDF Sewing Patterns - Instant PDF Download in A0/A4/US-Letter format.
The wonder of digital patterns lies in the multiple printing - you can repeat as many times as you like and keep modifying the pattern again and again...
There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download your purchased files. In most cases, you can access the files anytime on your Purchases page.
After purchasing digital files, you’ll see a "View your files" link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes.
You’ll also receive a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails from Etsy and/or PayPal.
1. To access your digital files, go to "You" > "Purchases and Reviews" on www.etsy.com and look for the order.
2. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
- You can't download a digital purchase through the Etsy app at this time. To download a digital file, please sign in to Etsy on your mobile browser or a non-mobile computer.
- If your payment is still processing, the Download Files button will be gray.
***ASSEMBLING a PATTERN***
You are welcome to have a look at our Step-by-step Preparation Guide following the link below
(copy/paste the URL to the address bar of your browser):