Catania yarn - Schachenmayr / 157 Marone / Worldwide Shipping / Crochet and Knitting Yarn / 1 ball/50g
Schachenmayr Catania is a classic summer cotton yarn, high quality. The colors are absolutely gorgeous.
COLOR: 257 Marone / brown chestnut shade
LITTLE NOTE FROM ME ABOUT THIS YARN:
Schachenmayr Catania is my number one for crocheting appliques, purses, bags, spring and summer hats, amigurumi, home decorations and summer fashion. It is soft and cool and it has plenty of wonderful shades. I love them all! I do not just sell this yarn. I am crochet designer and I trust in yarns, I am using in my work and I hope, you will love this yarn as same as I. It is tested by myself for years and I still love this yarn.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS YARN:
• Yarn Weight: Sport | 5-Ply
• Blend: mercerized 100% Cotton
• Recommended Knitting Needles: 2.50mm (US 1.5) - 3.50mm (US 4)
• Recommended Crochet Hook: 3 mm (Eur), C or D hook (US)
• Ball Weight: 50g (1.75oz)
• Yarn Length: 125m (136 yds)
• Tension: 26 stitches, 36 rows to 10cm/4"
• Machine washable (40 °C), Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry
• The price is for one ball
Note 1: The color may vary on the setting of your computer
Note 2: The balls of the same color but different batch could vary a little bit, so please, order a sufficient amount of the yarn for your project
I will refill our stock every 3 weeks, please do not hesitate to drop me a line if you can not find the shade you are after, or if you would like to make a special selection of the colors - I am here for any questions!
Thank you very much for visiting my little shop.
Have a nice day!
Here are some designs, I used Catania yarn:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale