ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please contact me with your order so that I can get an accurate total and the best shipping rate for your location from multiple carriers.
Grapeseed oil is a bi-product of wine making with many nutrient rich properties.
It contains vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes which are excellent for skin rejuvenation. It is a lighter oil and naturally non-allergenic, so it is great for skin types that do not absorb oil well or are sensitive. As an emollient it will attract moisture to skin with no greasy residue, with some astringent properties it works well on acne. Used in lotions, creams, hot and cold process soaps, massage oils, lip balms and scrubs.
20 Benefits of Grape Seed Oil
1. Say Goodbye To Acne And Pimples: Grape seed oil contains linoleic acid that strengthens the cell membranes and improves the overall quality of your skin. Its regular usage cures various types of skin troubles including acne and pimples. Its antioxidant characteristic prevents the pores from clogging and further prevents the outburst of acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that not only prevent acne outbreaks, but also help to cure existing ones.
2. Skin Tightening: Grape seed oil has astringent properties. Regular application of this oil results in skin tightening and toning. It is especially beneficial for people who have oily skin.
3. Minimizes Under-Eye Circles: No matter how flawless your skin is, if you have dark circles, your overall appearance looks dull and lifeless. If you are suffering from dark circles, grape seed oil is what you need. As the oil does not contain any harmful substances, it is not at all dangerous to apply it around your eyes.
4. Moisturizer: Whenever you use any oil on your skin, it leaves you with greasy skin that you cannot go out with. Grape seed oil is very light and its application will leave you with soft and baby-smooth skin. It is also useful for people with sensitive skin as its application does not lead to any kind of allergic reaction.
5. Prevents Skin Aging: Tired of those fine lines and wrinkles that make you look much older than you really are? Well, your worry is about to end now. Start regular application of grape seed oil as it is full of antioxidant properties that are excellent for slowing down the skin aging process.
How to Use Grape Seed Oil on the Skin: Pour a few drops of this essential oil on your hands and rub your palms together. Massage in the upward direction till it gets absorbed completely into your now super-smooth skin.
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil for Hair:: 6. Grows Hair Faster: Grape seed oil contains all the essential nutrients to help grow your hair faster. It contains Vitamin E, proteins, minerals and linoleic acid that nourish the hair and scalp.
7. Moisturizes The Scalp And Hair: Grape seed oil is light and keeps the hair moisturized enough to make you feel on top of the world. It also helps to get rid of thinning or breaking of the hair and split ends.
8. Combats Dandruff: Bid goodbye to that itchy scalp and dandruff with grape seed oil. Being an extremely good moisturizer, grape seed oil combats dandruff from the source.
9. Imparts Shine To Hair: Treat yourself with a hot grape seed oil treatment to make your hair look shiny, but not oily. Being very light, it adds to the health of your hair.
10. Helps Strengthen Hair: Needless to say, the oil is very light and gets quickly absorbed into the scalp. It strengthens the hair from the roots and keeps your hair away from the regular hair troubles.
11. Natural Conditioner: No matter what trendy hairstyle you get, dry and brittle hair will always make you don the old and boring look. Enhance your appearance by using grape seed oil regularly instead of the conditioners available in the market.
12. Hypoallergenic: Grape seed oil is the king of all oils as it easily enhances your crown’s glory. Being hypoallergenic, it suits even sensitive scalp and hair.
Health Benefits of Grape Seed Oil: 13. Rich in Antioxidants: The flavonoid ‘oligomeric procyanidin’, found in grape seed oil is a strong antioxidant. It can provide protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
14. Heart Health: Grape seed oil boosts the level of good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol in the body. This reduces the risk of coronary diseases and keeps your heart healthy.
15. Beneficial For Diabetics: Grape seed oil contains linoleic acid. This is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that can prove beneficial for diabetes-affected people.
16. Broken Capillaries And Blood Vessels: Grape seed oil strengthens and repairs damaged or broken capillaries and blood vessels. This improves blood circulation and soothes problems like spider veins, varicose veins etc.
17. Anti-inflammatory: Its anti-inflammatory properties give relief against pain and swelling caused by arthritis. It is useful for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
18. Cancer Prevention: Many recent studies have suggested that grape seed extracts help in preventing lung, prostrate, colon, prostate, breast, and stomach cancer. The antioxidants found in grape seed extracts provide it with its cancer prevention properties.
19. Post-Surgical Benefits: After any surgery or an injury, the oil helps to reduce the swelling faster. This is also due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
20. Heals Wounds: In case of cuts or wounds, do not ponder over using grape seed oil. Remember, it quickens the healing process of wounds.
This is very good quality. Nice and light, absorbs easily. Perfect for what I need! Thanks.
Jun 11, 2018 by Tonya
Lovely light weight oil for using in your recipes!