This is a digital file
This listing is for one digital pattern for a Baby Cowl Neck Bandana Bib - ready to be printed out on Letter/8.5"x11" or A4 paper size for an instant sewing project. The bib pattern offers two back closure options - snaps or velcro.
Digital Pattern requires the following MATERIALS:
1. 1/2 yard knit fabric. This can be done with regular cotton woven fabric; however, I find that the knit drapes better for the cowl.
3. Fasteners - either velcro or metal snaps
Velcro - 1 1/2” long x 3/4” wide velcro
Snaps - 1 male snap, 2 female snaps to allow for adjustability
4. (Optional) - Depending on your fabric, you may need a small amount of fusible interfacing to reinforce the areas around the snaps/velcro. Test a double layer of your fabric without the interfacing to see how your closure works on your fabric.
One Size Fits All
- A serger is ideal for this project, although, not necessary.
- Make sure to use a knit needle on the sewing machine/serger to avoid tearing your knit if you are using a knit.
Once you make your purchase, Etsy will send an E-mail with the pattern download.
When printing the PDF, make sure printer is not set to scale the artwork to fit the page. This pattern is made for Letter/8.5"x11" & A4 size paper.
****SELLING ITEMS THAT USE MY PATTERNS:
The pattern is free to use for all those who are hand-making everything themselves, (excluding employees), and make 250 items or less in a year. Please contact anne [!at] fish-kiss.com to inquire about my licensing program for quantities that exceed 250 items and/or items that are made by more than one person within your company, (including assistants, contract workers, factories, etc.).
This pattern is fully protected by copyright law and may not be duplicated, re-produced, copied, or distributed via the internet or any other form.