This is a digital file
This pattern is available in English.
Crochet terms – US
Let me introduce the cute doll Elizabeth.
- SIZE 34cm (13,38")
My instructions are organized and are very clear to understand. There are also high quality photos to help you along!
Crochet your own cute Elizabeth, a perfect gift for children!
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- PDF file with detailed instructions
- 29 pages long and has 55 pictures to help you by working
- the model is available with dress, shoes and bag.
Crochet hook size 2 mm (metal hooks US 1) or suitable to yarn thickness
Crochet your little girl a sweet friend! Your child will be happy playing with this toy!
You will need following materials to crochet doll Elizabeth:
- cotton yarn of 2 colors: color is milk and pink.(Alize Cotton Gold (330 m(~360 yd)/100 g) or Yarn Art Jeans (160 m(~175 yd)/50 g));
- little bit of white cotton Fine yarn
- fiber filling; lace for dress, hat and bag;
- synthetic doll hair 25 cm (5,91 in);
- 2 black plastic beads (8 mm/0,31 in) ; 2 buttons (14 mm /0,55 in); 2 buttons (5-6 mm/0,2 in)
- tilda cotton fabric 15 х 50 cm (5,91" × 19,68");
- sewing thread.
The following methods are used:
Simple sewing by hands or using sewing machine.
Skills required: crocheting in rounds, starting with a magic ring, making a chain, slip, single, half double, double, puff, reverse stitch, increase and decrease.
Instant digital download - ready to download immediately after the payment .
This pattern is a personal use only
Don't duplicate, redistribute, resell or share this pattern or parts of this pattern.
Don't translate it to another languages.
Elena Izmaylova "LovelyToysPattern" are protected by international copyright laws. Patterns and products made from and based on these work are intended for personal use only and can not be used for monetary gain. Other uses are strictly prohibited.
All rights reserved.
You may sell finished product made from this pattern, but please provide a list my shop.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!!
You are most welcome to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern.
I would love to see your finished toy as well.