This is a digital file
FINISHED SIZE: US BABY SHOE SIZE 1-5
The Adler Combat Boots are THE boots for style and warmth. These boots are adorable and intended for both boys and girls depending on the materials used such as leather or suede. If you’re using leather or suede, making the lining with patterned fabrics can allow for a wonderful outcome when you fold down the shoes! Making the project with floral designed fabrics can give the shoes a more feminine look too! Start these adorable pair of shoes today!
My Pattern Includes:
- What you need
- Describes each step detailed with more than 20 pictures
- Tips to help you through out the steps.
- Computer drawn accurate Patterns
- Well organized Table of Contents to help you on what you need to find
* Material List
44” wide heavyweight home decorator OR quilting weight cotton, suede
(1/4) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/4) Yard for lining
OR 44” wide heavyweight Faux fur, Plush, Fleece or microfiber fabric for lining
(1/4) Yard of 44” wide light or medium weight fusible interfacing
(Optional- In case of using heavyweight Faux fur, Plush, Fleece or microfiber fabric for lining, interfacing is not required).
(2) 30” Shoe lace
(16) 3/8” Width eyelets (Outer circle)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
- We have 4 different shops selling different types of items in each shop.