The perfect keepsake, mom gift, friend gift or grandma gift. This blank calendar allows for your own designs, pictures or drawings to be featured on each month! Have the kids draw one every few weeks and then gift it for Christmas, giving the most personalized gift you could ever give.
This calendar was created and designed by 14-year-old Katie Faith, who believes strongly that creativity is just as important as literacy. With a love for writing and painting, she focused her attention to the quality of the calendar in order to ensure it was a long-lasting product that could be gifted again once complete. Whether you are purchasing it for yourself, your children or giving the gift of creativity, it is Katie's desire that her calendar will provoke creativity in both young and old.
- Great for scrap booking, scrapbook calendar - 65 lbs cards stock to create your art with wiro binding and a hole to hang your 2018
calendar. Big date boxes to write in. Calendar is 12x12 inches.
- Create a different theme for each month - Fun and easy to use. Start early with your photo collages, scrapbooking and drawings.
This is a crative calendar.
- Awesome for picture collages. Pre-made or add the pictures as you go through the month
- Makes a great keepsake to look back on. Dated for 2018
- Get the whole family Involved and pass it around for each member to create a different month. Enjoy the monthly creative quotes.
- Makes a very meaningful gift for grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles.
- Gets children engaged in creativity as well as monthly planning. Each child can hang a calendar in their room. Paint or Draw on
the blank paper and add in special dates, events, school activities and family birthdays. Using stickers, stamps or drawings to
mark events is a great way to promote excitement.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)