Great for the beginner or expert calligrapher! This dish features the hand lettered word "nibs" in gold raised text on the bottom. Each item is handmade to order and completely unique! Please expect very slight variations from the picture as this is a handmade item, but the general look will be the same.
It is important to thoroughly clean your calligraphy nibs after each use and to dry them properly. This dish is a great way to keep them all in one place while allowing them to remain dry.
This would also make a great ring dish that you can customize! "Mrs." written at the bottom would be great for a bridal shower or wedding gift for the bride-to-be in your life. Or you can customize with a name! Just message me for more info.
The diameter of the dish measures 3.35" and the height is 1.38". The dish itself is made of porcelain. To keep the hand lettered text looking great, please gently hand wash only!
It takes approximately 1-3 business days for me to make your item. Immediately after that, I will ship according to your shipping speed and preference selected at checkout.
You might also like
Shipping & policies
Once your package has reached the post office, it is out of my hands.
*I will try to work with you and the postal service should something go wrong in transit but I cannot guarantee any outcomes. Please take this into consideration when purchasing. Should you want a replacement item, you must pay for the item again in addition to shipping costs.
*Please double check to ensure that your Etsy address is correct upon checkout. I am not responsible for any packages sent to the incorrect address if that is the address listed on your purchase.
*Multiple items will be shipped together unless you specify otherwise, which I am happy to do.
*I typically use recycled packaging (reused boxes that are still in good shape) whenever possible. This helps to reduce waste and save you money! I love to pass along the savings to my customers!
*If you want non-recycled packaging or if this is a gift, please let me know in the comments section of your purchase or send me a direct message so I can make your package look nicer. Marking the item as a gift does not always show up in the Order e-mails that I receive so this designation is not always registered when I package up your item. I am more than happy to make your package look "prettier" if desired, just please be sure to let me know!
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
* Full returns will only be granted if the problem you have with the product was not mentioned in the listing description.
* If there is a spelling error on my part, I am happy to send a corrected replacement. However, if the spelling error was on your part (you sent the wrong spelling) then you will need to purchase another item and a return will not be accepted.
* Custom orders cannot be returned. If there are any errors on my part then I will work to rectify the problem. If you have already approved the design and colors (I will not make anything until this has been done) then I will not offer a refund.
* Please message me for any other circumstances and I will try to work with you. In the absence of an error on my part or inaccurate listing description, you are responsible for all original + return shipping costs.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out either before or after your purchase!