This is a digital file
Have you seen the cute holiday gnomes all over, but never get one because they're too expensive? Here's your chance to make one for a fraction of the cost AND customize the colors and style!
Children enjoy playing with these little gnomes, and they're sturdy enough to handle the love and attention.
This listing is for detailed instructions, with plenty of photos, and full-size pattern sheets already drawn to scale. A PDF pattern will be available for you to download on completion of payment, and can be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper.
The pattern includes instructions for three gnome sizes (seated, from base to top of hat, not including length of legs):
* small (10 inches; 25.5 centimeters)
* medium (12 inches; 30.5 centimeters)
* large (14 inches; 35.5 centimeters)
The pattern also includes variation ideas.
The gnome can be hand or machine sewn (instructions are for machine). Since the pattern requires sewing on the curve, moderate skill with a sewing machine is necessary; but don't let that scare away beginners!
You will need:
* Page-sized felt sheets will fit most pattern items; the large gnome will need felt by the yard
* Jersey fabric for the nose
* Fur or yarn
* Flannel, cotton, holiday fabric, or shirting for the legs
* Fiber fill and dry rice, dry beans, or ground walnut shells
* Thread, scissors, needles, hot glue gun
* Embroidery floss, craft pom poms, ribbon, twine, or other embellishment items
Thank you for your purchase!