This is a digital file
Make your own owl plush to sit on a shelf, table, or windowsill. This pattern is great to customize for seasons, holidays, or special occasions.
Children love playing with these little owls, and they're sturdy enough to handle the love and attention!
This listing is for detailed instructions, with photos and full-size pattern sheets already drawn to scale. A PDF pattern will be available for you to download on completion of payment, and can be printed on regular 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper.
The pattern includes instructions for two owl sizes:
* small (5.25 inches; 13.3 centimeters)
* large (7.5 inches; 19 centimeters)
The pattern also includes variation ideas.
The owl can be hand or machine sewn (instructions are for machine). Since the pattern requires sewing on the curve, moderate skill with a sewing machine is necessary; but don't let that scare away beginners!
You will need:
* Page-sized felt sheets will fit all pattern items
* Flannel, cotton, holiday fabric, or shirting
* Fiber fill and dry rice, dry beans, or ground walnut shells
* Thread, scissors, needles, hot glue gun
* Embroidery floss, buttons, ribbon, twine, or other embellishment items
Thank you for your purchase!