Lotus Flower Rubber Stamp - Hand Carved Rubber Stamp – Scrapbooking Stamp – Card Making – DIY Stationery - Journal Stamp - Printmaking
This listing is for a hand carved stamp of a lotus flower. These hand carved stamps are perfect for all your crafting and papermaking projects: gift wrapping, scrapbooking, decorations, tags, cards...
Size of image: 46 x 36 mm – 0.24 x 1.42 inches
Made to order: allow 3-5 working days for production. Due to its handmade nature, your stamp may vary slightly from the one on the images.
Not mounted on handles or backings.
I always ink my stamps to test their impression during the carving process so they will be ink stained when you receive them.
For frequent use just wipe down with moist soft tissue. You can also wash with mild soap and water with the help of a soft sponge. Do not rub or scrub it. Avoid direct sunlight or high temperatures.
Every rubber stamp by Sombras Blancas is hand drawn and hand carved.
If you are looking for a custom stamp design, feel free to contact me.
Estimated shipping times:
Europe: 5-10 business days
US and Canada: 10-20 business days
Rest of the world: up to 30 business days
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• Orders won’t be fulfilled until payment has been confirmed.
• Please note that you (the customer) will be liable for any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery in accordance with your country's tax/import regulations.
• Physical items are normally shipped within 2-5 business days.
• If you want your package to be trackable, there will be an additional charge. Please contact me before purchase for a postage quote and for me to set a listing up accordingly.
• Please allow up to 5 working days for your stamps to be carved and then allow for shipping time
CLIP ART AND COLORING PAGES
• For clip art and coloring pages, the files will be delivered electronically within minutes of your order and payment. An email will be sent to your Etsy registered email with a link for your download.
• Sombras Blancas accepts payments through PayPal and Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• Sombras Blancas does not issue any refunds or exchanges on printed items once the fulfillment process has started.
CLIP ART AND COLORING PAGES
• Downloaded products are non refundable.
• For stamps, I gladly accept returns and exchanges (no cancellations):
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
• Custom or personalized stamps can’t be returned.
• Conditions of return for stamps:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Copyright of all the artwork in this shop is retained by the artist following the sale of the item.
• Due to different monitor calibrations note that colors may change slightly from monitors to printed products.
• Due to its handmade nature, your hand carved stamp may vary slightly from the one on the images.
• I always ink my stamps to test their impression during the carving process so they will be ink stained when you receive them.
CLIP ART LICENSE DETAILS
All my clip art sets include:
- License for personal use.
- License for commercial use (up to 200 copies) with credit given to my shop: “Artwork by www.sombrasblancas.etsy.com” in the description of any products where these images are used.
For commercial use (up to 200 copies) with no credit given to my shop, please, purchase the following license: https://www.etsy.com/listing/630988329/no-credit-license-for-1-clip-art-set
For commercial use for more than 200 copies, please, contact me before purchasing.
You are not allowed to share, resell or redistribute this product.
You are not allowed to use these images to create new clip art sets, digital paper sets, digital scrapbooking kits or similar, with or without alterations.
You are not allowed to claim these images as your own.
For more information or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me at hello [!at] sombrasblancasdesign.com
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Cristina Castro Moral, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.