This is a digital file
DIGITAL PATTERN ONLY - NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
Check out my shop or message me if you would like to order the finished beanie!
Make your own Baby Bear beanie with this beginner-friendly knit pattern.
Hat includes instructions for two sizes: 3-12 months (16-18" head circumference) and 1-5 years (18-20" head circumference). Notes section explains how to make hat into a 0-3 month size if desired.
PDF pattern includes:
-List of materials needed to complete project
-Gauge for pattern
-Links to certain tutorials for certain techniques used
-Chart design for "baby bear"
-Written pattern for hat
-Written pattern for fair isle chart, if you are unfamiliar with how to read a graph
-Three ear options: crochet (pictured), double pom poms, and a link to a knit ear pattern.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
NOTES ON SALE AND DISTRIBUTION
*Feel free to sell what you make from this pattern.
*Please do not alter the name of the design if you do wish to resell what you make.
*Please do NOT distribute this pattern for free or alter in any way and sell it as your own pattern. I spent much time perfecting and writing it out for your enjoyment.
*If posting to social media or any other platform, please reference back to me, Lady Jay Crochet, as the designer so that others interested may enjoy this pattern.
*If you’re on Instagram, tag me @ladyjaycrochet and/or use hashtag #ladyjaycrochet so I can see your finished masterpiece
You might also like
More from this seller
• Credit cards
• Debit cards
• Etsy Gift Cards
• NO checks
• Cash: only in person
Returns & exchanges
Please make sure that you are absolutely sure you want the item you are purchasing.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL for custom-made items, patterns, and clearance items.
Items are checked thoroughly before sending them out to be sure there is no defect.
Lady Jay Crochet is NOT responsible for damages during transit and/or damages from accidents in your own care. For example, if your cat, dog, or child were to damage a hat I send you, I am not responsible for such damages.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your refundable purchase, here are my policies for returns:
• Buyer is responsible for paying return shipping costs
• Item must be returned in brand new condition. This means that the item would be re-saleable and not snagged, used, or falling apart in ANY way. Items sent back to me in unsaleable condition will not be accepted.
• Buyer must contact me via Etsy or e-mail prior to sending the item back
The item has to be returned in the condition it was shipped (BRAND NEW, UNUSED) for a refund. I will refund you for your item as soon as I receive it and judge that there are no damages.
• All items are handmade, therefore no two items will be exactly the same
• Please consider that each monitor portrays color differently
• All items are made in a smoke-free and pet-free environment
• It is my goal to make sure that the buyer leaves each transaction completely satisfied. If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please message me via Etsy or e-mail before leaving a review, and I will do what I can to ensure a positive experience.