Five pairs of 70's/80's Levi brand corduroy pants. All have either stains or holes. They have been washed with stain wash, and the stains do not come out. Some look like paint stains. Five of them are wearable with working zippers and buttons. One has a missing button. Most may be worn if you don't mind the stains or holes, or cut to your desired length for shorts. All have white tabs. Also great for craft projects such as purses, pillows, stuffed animals, quilted blankets, hats, kids' clothing, doll clothing.
1. periwinkle blue - 31"W x 31"L Minor staining on left pant leg under pocket
2. midnight blue - 30" W x 31" L Hole in bottom of right leg
3. gray/greenish color - 33"W x 31" L Paint stains and small hole
4. cadet / slate blue - 32" W x 31" L Paint stains on back pocket and front legs
5. dusty blue - 33" W x 30" L Stain on the left knee maybe from wear
6. BONUS PAIR FOR FREE - A blue pair missing the button.