ONE Sterling Silver Skull Bead, Happy Skull Bead, Hollow Vertical Drilled, Skull on Both Sides
This listing is for ONE sterling silver skull bead. This unique little guy is one of the happiest, most jovial-looking skull beads I have ever seen! The bead is hollow, it's vertically drilled and there is a skull face on each side. For a smaller-sized bead, this one has a relatively large hole - the width of the hole is 2 mm. The bead is just shy of 1/2" h (see below and see photo 5 for more sizing info). Item #B01240
Material: Sterling Silver
Size: 7 mm (5/16") w x 12 mm (15/32") h x 6 mm (1/4") d; hole width is 2mm (see photo 5 for more sizing info)
Quantity: ONE Bead
AquaTerra Bazaar Promise
I want you to be 100% satisfied with any purchase you make from my shop, so my goal is to give you the most accurate description of each item that I possibly can, including sizes, colors and any known historical information for my vintage items. As a jewelry designer myself, I understand the importance of quality and uniqueness, and in order to provide the same to you, I hand-select all items that are in my shop. Prior to placing an order, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to convo me. After receipt of your order, if you are for any reason not satisfied with your item(s), again, convo me and I will do whatever is within my power to correct the situation.
Your item(s) will be packaged with the greatest care and, depending on the item(s), will be shipped in either a bubble-padded envelope or a small box. I will ship your item within 1-3 business days from when you place your order and payment clears. Please check my Policies section for more details and for my Returns policy.
THANK YOU for shopping in the AquaTerra Bazaar!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
The Aqua Terra Bazaar currently only ships items to locations within the US. Once payment has cleared for the item(s) you've ordered, the item(s) will ship within 1-3 business days (business days are Monday-Friday and I do not include holidays a business days). The item(s) will be packaged with the greatest care and shipped either in a bubble-padded pouch or a small box via USPS First Class mail. The item(s) will be shipped to the address that is provided through Etsy unless you specifically indicate that you would like the item(s) to be shipped to a different address. Just to be on the safe side, please convo me PRIOR to purchasing to let me know if you want your shipment (or a portion of your shipment) to go to an address that is different from the address you set up for yourself in the Etsy system. Standard shipping time for USPS First Class mail within the US is usually from 3-9 days. If you would like to receive your items sooner, please convo me to let me know PRIOR to placing your order and I can help you with arrangements for a more expedited shipping method. If your order totals $100 or more, your shipping cost is free; if you order an item that is more than $100, there is free shipping already built into that listing; if you order multiple items that total $100 or more, I will refund your shipping cost when I process your order. As previously stated, every package I ship is shipped via USPS First Class mail and each shipment has a tracking number. The Aqua Terra Bazaar is not responsible for the package once it has been shipped. If you feel your package has been lost by the USPS, please use the tracking number to locate the package and/or contact the post office.
The Aqua Terra Bazaar accepts payments via PayPal and credit cards, with PayPal being our preferred method of payment. Once payment has been received, your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days. If payment is not received within 48 hours of order placement, the order will be cancelled and re-listed. Items shipped to Georgia addresses will be subject to state sales tax which will be added into your invoice.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be completely pleased with your purchase. If you are not, then you may return your item(s). To return an item, please follow the steps below:
1. Before returning an item, please convo me first and let me know that you wish to return an item and why. I will then convo you with an approval for the return. If an item is simply returned to me without prior notice via convo and without my approval, unfortunately, this will be considered an unauthorized return and I will be unable to provide you with a refund.
2. The timeframe in which items may be returned is within 3 days of the date that you received the package.
3. The item(s) you wish to return should be returned in the original condition in which it/they were received. For bead strands, the strand must be returned intact and uncut; i.e., if beads were shipped in a strand, they must be returned strung on the original material they were strung on when you received them.
4. I am unable to refund shipping costs, so these costs will be at your expense.
5. I recommend that you insure any return shipment(s) in case of any damage or loss of the package that may possibly occur during the return shipping process.
6. Once I have received your returned item(s) in the original condition, the purchase price of your item (minus shipping fees) will be refunded within 2 business days of when I receive the return.
You are always welcome to contact me with any questions or comments you may have about any of my items. If you should ever have any issues or concerns, please convo me prior to leaving feedback so that I will have the opportunity to work out a solution for you. My goal is that you are always 100% happy with your purchase!