Amigurumi Monster Pattern. Cute Monster Boy. Crochet Unusual Toy DIY kit. Monster Crochet pattern. Grinch. Patrick's Day. Colorful crochet
This is a digital file
Do you like Cute Monsters? I have one for you! He is so nice and bright! He can become a great friend for your baby.
This would be a wonderful toy, created with your own hands.
This crochet pattern (30 sheets) contains a step by step description of the work with 110 detailed pictures Also this pattern contains the basic techniques of crocheting (schemes) for beginner. You can find some variants of the monster's eyes here.
The pattern is available in English or Russian languages.
PDF file will be ready to download immediatelly after the payment. You will see the download link in details of your order.
Level: intermediate. The toy has wireframe. But you can crochet without wireframe. So the toy can be used by babies.
Treat yourself to the joy of making small crochet miracle!
Materials (are needed):
1) Acrylic: yarn weight Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) (400 meters/100 gr), e.g. “Detskaya novinka” by Pehorka – green, dark-green, yellow, orange, peach, crimson, violet, blue
2) Fantasy yarn for decoration – e.g. Crazy Samba by YarnArt or any other “Grass”
3) Hook 2,0 mm = US Steel Crochet Hook 4
4) Thin wire (0,8-0,9 mm)
5) Padding polyester
6) Acrylic paints or embroidery floss or thin cotton yarn or beads (for eyes)
Dimensions of finished toy:
The height is 27 cm (11.5 inch)
Legend and used stitches:
Amigurumi ring – make double adjustable ring
Ch - chain
Sl st – slip stitch
Sc – single crochet
Hdc – half double crochet
Dc – double crochet
(24) - the number of stitches in a crocheted round (row)
"Dec" – decrease – crochet two stitches of the previous round (row) together
"Inc" – increase – crochet two stitches into one stitch of the previous round (row)
(1 Sc, 1 Inc) rep 6 times – repeat rapport 6 times
More Unusual Cute Toys to crochet? Visit please:
Crochet Yeti Moonik. Bigfoot