This is a digital file
This is a PDF download for the Lavender Shopping Bag Knitting Pattern. The pattern includes written and charted instructions using American English terminology. Here are the specifications as described by the pattern:
• Size 4, 3.5 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Size 4, 3.5mm 36” Circular Knitting Needles (Optional)
• Size 4, 3.5mm Straight Knitting Needles (Optional)
• 3 skeins Sirdar, Knit & Crochet Cotton DK, Color: 518, Dusted Lilac
• Stitch Marker
• Waste Yarn
• Darning Needle
26 Stitches x 32 Rows = 4” x 4” in Stockinette Stitch
Finished Size: Unstretched
• ~ 30” in Diameter
• ~ 13” from Base to Arm Hole
• ~ 23” from Base to Top of Strap
• Only odd rows are shown on the bottom and body charts. For these sections, even rows are all knit.
• Knit rows 1 through 125 six times in the round.
• Charted stitches outlined in red denote stitch sequences that are repeated in certain situations.
• Stitch counts are written in (blue italics).
• The finished bag will have a decent amount of stretch.