Winter Girl (small) - cross stitch pattern pdf - beginner's easy cute instant digital download LS1016
This is a digital file
Counted cross stitch pattern
Stitch count: 40w x 50h
Project size: 2.8 x 3.5 inches/ 7.1 х 8.8 cm (14 Count Aida)
Floss: 12 DMC cotton colours
Cross stitch and fractional stitches using 2 strands and backstitch using 1 and 2 strands
Skill level : beginner
This is a digital pdf file for a pattern of my 'Winter Girl (small)' cross stitch design. Your purchase includes:
- A colour virtual stitched image of the finished product for reference
- A black and white symbol stitch chart with key (DMC thread)
- A symbol on colour stitch chart with key (DMC thread)
This pattern is also available to purchase as part of a set of all four seasons at a special price here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/528485695/spring-summer-autumn-winter-girl-set-of?ref=shop_home_active_5
Please note you are not purchasing a finished item, this is a download for a digital pattern. You will need to purchase thread, fabric, needle etc.
This design uses 12 different colours of DMC floss. The finished stitch count of the design is 40 wide x 50 stitches high (approx. 2.8" x 3.5" on 14 count Aida or 28 count even weave fabric) and uses full cross stitches, fractional stitches and backstitch. Please allow for additional space around the design for your chosen finishing.
The links for downloading the file should come to your Etsy email address and you can also find your purchased files in your Etsy account. You will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to view the pattern.
This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be posted. Due to the nature of instant downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.
Copyrights for the cross stitch designs and charts in this shop are held by Emma Maplethorpe © 2017. No images from the designs including the pattern charts may be copied, reproduced, made into kits, modified, republished, uploaded, posted or distributed in any form without the prior written consent of Emma Maplethorpe.
I am happy for you to make and sell finished stitched products of my designs based on the following conditions:
- The items are handmade only by you and are sold only by you
- You do not make items and pass them on to anyone else for re-sale
- You do not employ anyone to make the items for you
- You must not sell the pattern or chart under any circumstances
- You must state in the item description or listing that the cross stitch was designed by Emma Maplethorpe t/a “Lilley Stitch”, and where possible, provide a link to my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LilleyStitch
The above terms and conditions do not mean that any of my designs are copyright free therefore you must adhere to the stated conditions.
By making and selling any item using any of my cross stitch designs you are accepting the above terms & conditions and I reserve the right to withdraw my permission at any time if I think the terms are not being followed properly.