This is a combo pack of two of the rarest gems in the world. You get exactly what is in the photos. A raw red beryl crystal from Utah and a raw Benitoite crystal from California.
These are nice specimens to have and would look great in a piece of custom jewelry.
Red beryl is one of the most rare gems on earth. Emerald and Aquamarine are also types of beryl. This specific gemstone comes from the Thomas Range, UT, USA. I love these gems!
Benitoite is listed in the rarest gems in the world by discovery.com and is much more rare than diamonds. It comes from one place on earth, San Benito, CA, USA
Perfect for setting in jewelry or adding to your gem collection!
Please ask if you have any questions! Thanks!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- USPS First Class shipping is used for most packages sent to the USA.
- I will ship your purchase within five business days after payment is received.
- There is no added insurance on packages unless requested. USPS insures up to $100 on priority mail.
-If you require further services or want the package mailed using a different method, please let me know ahead of time and I would be happy to accommodate.
All major credit cards
Etsy gift cards
A tax rate of 7.10% could apply if you live in Utah, USA.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Customized items and items on sale are non-refundable.
If you are not fully satisfied with a purchase from my shop please let us know through Etsy messaging as soon as possible and we will do all we can to resolve the situation. We want customers to be pleased with what they purchase and the experience they have.