Multi Fibered Batts for Hand Spinning Yarn

Sold by sdspin
+ $2.95 shipping

Only 1 available

+ $2.95 shipping
In stock
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from the United States

Made in Winterville, North Carolina

Item details

This is 2 batts weighing 1.9 oz together measuring 12 x 23 inches. These have same amount of colors in them each. 70 % wool and naturally colored alpaca. The other 30 % is synthetic, bamboo and Soff Silk (tm) by Mary Egbert. Soff Silk is a type of recycled Mulberry silk. Gives great textures off in the finished yarn. Nice color blend that will show up in the spinning.
This will felt and needle felt for you.
Nice soft texture overall.
Please email any questions and check announcement board for any coupons to be added at checkout. WILL ship overseas write for quote.
No smoke, pet free workshop

*special note, made my fiber page on FB a public one so any buyer/sellers looking at my etsy can go and sell there also. Just copy and paste this address below into your browser address and hit enter should take you right there.

    No reviews yet

More from this seller

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from the United States
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

I will ship international.


Paypal or direct checkout only at time of purchase unless arrangements have been made.

Returns & exchanges

Not responsible for lost packages if not insured. No refund or exchanges due to monitor color variations.