- 12 Digital Stamps - Image Format: JPG and PNG - Size: Each image has 6 inches on it's longer side - 300 DPI - Instant Download, no physical item will be sent or mailed - Files for download: 1 Zip File
You will receive:
- 12 JPG images with white fill and white background - 12 PNG images with white fill and transparent background - 12 PNG images with transparent fill and transparent background
- You cannot share the files with friends, family, pets or other even if it is for personal use. - No swapping or using it as gifts. - You cannot give the files as freebies. - You are not allowed to claim the designs as your own even if they´re altered. - You cannot use images for anything unlawful. - The only original image allowed to be shared is the main picture of the listing with my logo on it and a link tracking back to the shop.
- You cannot share the files with friends, family, pets or other even if it is for personal use. - No swapping or using it as gifts. - You cannot give away the files as freebies. - You are not allowed to claim the designs as your own even if they´re altered. - The images must be mixed with your own artwork in a way that they cannot be extracted looking as the original design. Make sure the final work is flattened (non-layered) and the original designs can´t be copied by themselves. - You cannot use images for anything unlawful. - The only original image allowed to be shared is the main picture of the listing with a link tracking back to the shop.
- Personal use does not include any action where money is exchanged, - You can print the files as many times as you want since there´s no money being made by it. - You can use it in your own scrapbook pages, invitations, cards and all sorts of craft projects. - If you share your creations online make sure the artwork is flattened and cannot be copied. - No credits are required if you are only showcasing your work. - If our designs are used to make freebies of any kind credits are required. There must be a link tracking back to the shop within the same page as the item shared.
- Limit: 100 copies. For more copies take a look at our commercial licenses. - You can use the files for commercial use if they are only a part of your project and not the main focus of it. - You cannot create digital packs of any kind and include our files in it. - The products made with our designs cannot be used commercially by your customers. - You cannot use our designs by themselves on stickers, stamps or collage sheets. - You are not allowed to use our designs on digital scrapbook products of any kind even if it´s altered as it would be a direct competition to my shop. - All products made with our designs require credit. If they are being sold online a clear link to the shop on the same page as the item is being displayed is required.
- This license does not cover bundle listings. - This license gives you the right to use our images on mass production (more than 1000 copies). - You should follow the rules listed above with the exception of the credit requirements and limit of copies.
Q: How do I receive my files? A: Once the payment is cleared an email will be sent to you. Links and information will be on it. If you don´t receive an email check if your payment is cleared and your spam box.
Q: How do I use the files? A: Files will be send to you in a compressed .zip file. Make sure you have the proper software to open it if needed. Inside the zip files you will find .jpg and .png images that can be opened in any image software.
Q: How do I use the files to make complex artwork? A: For altering and making elaborate designs the buyer must have proper software and prior knowledge on how to make artwork. Even though we can help, is not TakaTatu responsibility to teach users how to use a software or basics on graphic design.
Q: What files will I receive? A: Every listing comes with a description. In the description you will find exactly what is being bought. Each category in this shop comes with distinct files and specifications. Make sure to check it before purchasing.
Q: What is the resolution of the image? A: All images are made with a 300DPI resolution what makes them high quality. Some softwares may drop in quality if you change the size too many times, if that happens import the file again and change directly to the size desired. Some images have Information like author and title (title is not the name of the file), changing it also may cause quality drop so keep the credits on the original files.