Every craftsman and artist needs and appreciates the right tool for their job. Those of us who enjoy drawing love to use quality pencils to make their artistry come to life. Our hand-made wooden pencils are a result of labor of love, as we believe all the drawings made with them will be.
- Hand made from plum and birch wood and KOH-I-NOOR pencil inserts
- These guys will last forever due to their sturdiness and 3.8 mm insert
- The wood grain is absolutely stunning but they are also practical objects to be used every day
- Finished with mineral oil and beeswax for added protection and so that you can feel the texture of natural wood under your fingertips. You can find our oil-based wood butter in our shop and use from time to time to keep your pencils in perfect condition
- We preserve the natural color of wood in our pencils
- The set contains two pencils and one black crayon (all 3.8 mm in thickness)
Length: 11 cm or 4'3 inch.
We try to make our photos as representative as possible, however, due to different screen calibrations colors may slightly vary from the photos.