My day job is as an engineer so fine details are important to me, but I often do not have a large amount of extra time to dedicate to large projects. So I like my work to balance details with size, so that the final design is striking while still being a small project to stitch. Thus I like to use Blackwork to create textures and patterns or effects like a gossamer wing seen on this dragonfly.
~66w X 63h pattern
~Fits within a 5 inch (13 cm) hoop on 18 ct
~Six page PDF
1) Full Color image
2) Full color pattern with DMC thread value key
3) Color and symbols pattern with Blackwork removed and DMC thread value key
4) Symbols only pattern with Blackwork removed and DMC thread value key
5) Step 1 Blackwork only pattern (completed stitches are colored tan as in the thumbnail)
6) Step 2 Blackwork only pattern (completed stitches are colored tan)
In addition this pattern grants the buyer unlimited 'personal use' works and one (1) 'commercial use' work.