Yarn, Suri Alpaca and Merino, Dyed, sport weight

Sold by BIBarAlpacas
Get Shipping Estimate
In stock
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from the United States
Returns and exchanges accepted
See this seller's return policy

Item details

Colorado grown Suri Alpaca make up 80% and American grown Merino Wool the other 20%.
This yarn started out as light fawn until my talented friend dyed them. :)
There are initially 20 skeins of each; Gunmetal Blue, Red Burgundy and Kelly Green.
This yarn has the silky handle of the Suri Alpaca fiber along with the elasticity of the Merino Wool.

Entirely made in America

No reviews yet

More from this seller

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from the United States
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

Secure options
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.