This is a KIT including the pdf crochet pattern, 100g of yarn and stitch markers to crochet your own pair of Marguerite socks, with 3 widths available to fit older children and women.
Socks are designed to be super comfy, and just about as thin and stretchy as their knit counterparts (and don't use as much yarn as regular crocheted socks either).
Crochet a pair of socks… but not just ANY socks !
- Super pretty flower motif along top of sock (with detailed step-by-step photo tutorial and chart)
- Fun finishing touch on the heel, remiscent of the stitch pattern on toes
- Very fast to make as they’re made using tall stitches (US double crochet)
- Very comfy to wear, with crocheted fabric about as thin as on knitted socks (plus you’ll use about the same amount of yarn as for knitted socks)
- Instructions available in 3 widths so you can make them for everyone !
- Uses the “after-thought heel” technique so you can crochet another heel if the first one ever wears out
- Numerous step-by-step photos and tutorials. Pattern tested by a team of 9 amazing editors for maximum clarity and no mistakes
This KIT includes pattern + yarn + 4 stitch markers (one Addi heart-shaped marker)
Because the yarn was dyed in small batches by an indie dyer, there are 3 different dye lots A, B & C to choose from: A and B are nearly similar and quite toned down, with B having a little more contrast. Lot C is only one skein, and a much brighter yellow. Choose the right listing for the dye lot you'd like !
Lot A - http://www.etsystudio.com/listing/517550824/kit-to-crochet-socks-marguerite-socks
Lot B - http://www.etsystudio.com/listing/531364269/kit-to-crochet-socks-marguerite-socks
Lot C - sold out
The yarn was dyed especially for these socks by indie dyer Heikemade: tone is semi-solid so the flower motif on top shows well. Color repeats were especially planned for the longer dc stitches used.
Yarn is 75% wool, 25% nylon/polyamide superwash. (Colors may vary depending on monitors)
The PDF pattern for these socks is also available alone: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/531364859/marguerite-socks-pdf-pattern-to-crochet
What my testers said about these:
I made a few pairs of crocheted socks before, but have not found a design I want to make more than once. This will be my go to pattern in future! As for wearing, it’s maybe too soon to say, but the biggest difference compared to knitted socks is that these don’t feel tight and still they don’t fall off my feet either.
this is a fantastic crocheted sock pattern. A lot of others come off more like a Christmas stocking, rather than an actual sock that you feel comfortable wearing.
They were just the right combo of interesting yet easy … they were fun to make. (…) I have not knitted socks but I have crocheted socks and these are my favourite!
I absolutely loved making these!! I definitely plan on making another pair. (…) I have tried to crochet socks before but none of them had the afterthought heel and were nowhere near as comfortable and I ended up frogging them. I was so satisfied with this experience and will definitely be making more of these in the future!
Package will be sent in regular mail with tracking, but no insurance if package is lost/damaged.
Insured package option is possible and costs a little more: Contact me for details :-)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- All my pdf patterns are available through instant download. You'll find help on how to get your instant downloads here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
- OTHER ITEMS are shipped asap, I will confirm this with you soon. Please remember that items are shipped from France (via priority airmail) which takes around 10 days to North America.
- If you would like an ---INSURANCE--- on your package, contact me. It costs a little extra. Without this I cannot be held responsible in case of loss or damage to your package.
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.