Sherbert the Cat Crochet Mini Hipster Crossbody PATTERN PDF instant digital download
This is a digital file
*** This listing is for "Sherbert the Cat Crochet Mini Hipster Crossbody" PATTERN only ***
This is a LARGE PRINT, AD-FREE written pattern for your convenience. The free version of this pattern (with ads) can be found at www.IntertwinedArt.com.
Sherbert will happily carry your phone, cash, cosmetics, and more. He’s even just the right size to tote your crochet hooks.
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE: this listing is the PATTERN ONLY, not a finished product.)
This is an easy-intermediate level crochet pattern, and the techniques you will need to know are:
• ch(s)~ chain(s)
• st(s)~ stitch(es)
• slst~ slip stitch
• sc~ single crochet
• hdc~ half double crochet
• dc~ double crochet
• tc~ triple crochet
• BPTC~ back post triple crochet
• mc~ magic circle
• F/O~ finish off
Materials used for this project:
• Lily Sugar n Cream in Hot Orange
• Lily Sugar n Cream in Black (this is for the whiskers, a very small amount is needed)
• Lily Sugar n Cream in Jute (this is for the cone, a very small amount is needed)
• Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10 in Peacock
• Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10 in Purple
• Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10 in Pumpkin
• Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10 in Hot Pink
• Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10 in Myrtle Green
• Size H (5.00MM) Crochet Hook
• tapestry needle for weaving in ends
• Sunglasses button for eyes
• 3/4 inch button (I used a gold finished shank button)
Adobe is required to read this pattern. It can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
This is a PDF FILE, no shipping charge. Pattern will be available for instant download upon payment.
Find more of our patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IntertwinedArtShop
You are welcome to sell finished items. All patterns are copyrighted. Please do not copy, sell, or redistribute this pattern in any way. All photographs in listing and patterns are not to be used for the sale of your item.
Please provide this link to our website/blog when selling or sharing finished products online. It is very much appreciated!
Website link: http://www.IntertwinedArt.com
Please Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IntertwinedArts/
Please Follow on Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/Intertwined_Art