This listing is great baby wooden beads; made from 100% natural wood.
you can choose from 5 different sizes :
Size 1—— 90mm (5 in lot, weight 34.4g) Size 2—— 80 mm (5 in lot, weight 19.9g) Size 3—— 60 mm (5 in lot, weght 8g) Size 4—— 50 mm (5 in lot, weight 5.8g) Size 5—— 30 mm (5 in lot, weight 1.7g)
Free from BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, latex & cadmium No lead, cadmium and heavy metals.
Application: The wooden teething bracelet with crochet beads and natural juniper beads will be a perfect accessory for every mom. It can be use as a teething ring for painful baby's gums or pretty natural and eco-friendly toy for baby. Playing with this toy help to evolve baby's fine motor skills. Combination of smooth and embossed surfaces give a baby great sensory sensations.
Wash before use.(Washable with soap and water)。
Thank you for stopping by at Papaluda. Please enjoy Example of craft. I hope you like my items, and will find what you want from here. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
I was afraid they got lost in the mail as I just received them, 2 months later xD But they are very nice otherwise. Thank you.
1. We ONLY accept Paypal as the online payment method. 2. Please make sure to fill the correct shipping address through checkout, we are not responsible for the delivery time delayed by a wrong address
3. Please settle the payment within 3 days after the auction ended.
4. Unpaid Dispute will be automatically open if payment is not received after 7 days. Unpaid bidders will be reported to eBay.
5. If necessary, buyers need pay Customs Duty for their items.
Returns & exchanges
1. If you are not satisfied with you purchases and want to return or refund, please contact us. Return is accepted within 7 days as soon as you get your items.
2. Unsatisfied products must be returned in the original condition with the original package.
3. We will refund you within 2 business days after getting the returned items. We can offer a full refund or exchange, excluding the shipping cost. Please contact us to get a RMA number BEFORE sending out your return.