A PDF Simple Clock Stitchery for Hand Sewing (Includes Instructions with Template to Trace) This is a Digital Pattern
This is a digital file
This digital pattern includes instructions as well as the template for the 'Clock Stitchery'.
It is a sweet little design that could be stitched and framed as a picture or maybe used as a quilt label. For the birth of a new baby, why not set the hands of the clock to be the time of the arrival? Then simply add the baby's name and date of birth beneath the picture?
There are 2 files available for download on purchase.
File 1 - is the instructions
File 2 - is the template.
Print onto fabric or trace the design with an 'iron-off' pen, then stitch. Print another copy for the children to coloulr in?
Other fabric marking pens or pencils can be used and the template can be used more than once.
Designed by Sharon Robins
The pattern must not be duplicated or forwarded on in any way. It is for the use of the buyer only.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is expected when at the checkout and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. You can pay with a debit or credit card without having a PayPal account. Please contact me if you are having a problem paying.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Permission is given to sell what you make using Raggy Robin patterns as long as:
1. The pattern and templates are not duplicated in any way either digitally or otherwise and cannot be forwarded onto others.
2. Only the person purchasing the pattern can make the items.
3. The items are made by hand and not mass produced.
4. Credit is given to 'Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin' as the designer.