This is a digital file
Yuna is a modern Hippie girl. She is a girl with a free mind who doesn´t accept the establishment. Yuna usually do not watch tv, nor do she conform to social standards of beauty, but she loves her colorful mood dress.
Please note: This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the pictured doll and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is availabe in ENGLISH, FRENCH, DUTCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, PORTUUESE and GERMAN language.
This listing is for an extensive PDF file which contains full instructions for crocheting and finishing off the doll YUNA.
The pattern contains a lot of detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions and tips for crocheting, jointing and finishing neatly.
Only the shoes of the doll are removable. All other clothes are fix connected with the doll.
This pattern uses US crochet terms.
F i n i s h e d S i z e:
approx 12.2”/31 cm
What you will need:
M a t e r i a l s:
That`s the yarn I used:
• sport - 5 ply, 100% Cotton (1.78 ounces = 137 yards/50 grams = 125 meters), 9 different colors
• 2 black safety eyes, Ø 6 mm
• Cardboard or plastic for the soles
• 2 tiny buttons for the shoes
• Strong thread resistant (dental floss) for the thread jointing
• Sewing thread to sew on the wig, the buttons and the flowers
• optional: 12 small beads
N o t i o n s:
• Hook size US 1½ (2.5 mm), US 2½ (3.0 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)
• Tapestry needles (usual and extra long)
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• optional: wooden spoon/chopstick and clamping scissor to simplify the filling
Copyright, Carola Herbst, CAROcreated, 2010-2017
All rights reserved
All images and designs, including the name and description of this pattern, are the intellectual property of CAROcreated / Carola Herbst. The pattern is for personal use only. The pattern or parts of it (including photos) may be not reproduced, redistributed, resold, translated, published (online or printed), altered, shared or posted (for sale or free) over the internet or offline!
You are welcome to sell finished creation using my pattern - in limited serie and handmade by you. Please include a link or reference to my shop www.etsy.com/de/shop/CAROcreated , if you will list it on internet.