This is a digital file
DOURO BABY ROMPER
The Douro Baby Romper Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls.
It is the perfect pattern for confident beginners, designed to be easily knitted.
The romper is worked flat in just two pieces. Knitted with the combination of stocking and garter stitches, it has a timelless and simple design. The romper also features front buttons on the straps and in the nappy area for comfortable and easy access
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE PATTERN.
The step by step instructions have lots of photos and size colour codes to help you through your knitting project.
- Sizes included: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months
- Skill level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Tension: 22 stitches x 32 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needle
- Yardage: approx. 210-320 meters depending on size
- Needle size: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles or extra long needles
- Knitting techniques used: Knit, Purl, eyelet button holes, simple increases and decreases.
All patterns are written in English.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE, NOT the actual finished item.
YOU CANNOT RESELL MY PATTERN, HOWEVER YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM.
Copyright © 2017-2018 Agasalhos e Bugalhos
All Rights Reserved.
If you need any information or have any questions regarding this pattern , feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Share your finished projects on Instagram tagging @agasalhosebugalhos.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!!
This pattern is for personal use only. This pattern may not be copied or shared. ©agasalhosebugalhos.