Virgo Zodiac Gift, September Birthday Gift, Virgo Astrology Gift, Virgo Jewelry, Virgo Care Package, Gift for Virgo, Virgo Horoscope Gift
This collection of 24 items and accompanying quotes, centered on the zodiac sign Virgo, is sure to please anyone born between August 23 and September 22. With a little creativity, the items can be used as jewelry, key ring decor, zipper charms for backpacks, bags, and purses, fidget items, decorations, or simply kept in the box as fun reminders that Virgos are among the most loved and respected people on the planet. The quote key is designed and printed on fine card stock and fits neatly inside the tin with the items.
Each item was carefully chosen to represent some aspect of the Virgo personality. The 24 accompanying quotes are either by, for, or about Virgos. We have other boxes for other signs, and each is quite unique from all the others (see links below). Here are a few examples for Virgo:
* Broom. “A fresh breeze blows through the dream of a Virgo, sweeping it free of wisps of wild, inaccurate fancies. Once he's learned to master life's complicated details, instead of letting details master him, he can shape his own destiny with more certainty than any other Sun sign.” ~Linda Goodman
* Tree. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” ~Warren Buffett (a Virgo)
* Virgo emblem. "The harvest goddess shapes and moulds our spontaneous impulses into practical, useful, sustainable projects that serve the greater good. She strips away our indulgences, hones our creative instincts and transforms our promises into everyday miracles, like golden wheat being turned into the food that nourishes a community."~John Wadsworth
* Happy charm. "The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it." ~Mother Teresa (a Virgo)
* Worry stone. “The first thing you'll notice about the typical Virgo is the definite impression he gives that there's a serious problem on his mind he's struggling to solve-or a vague feeling that he's secretly worried about something. He probably is. Worry comes naturally to him. One might even say he's affectionately attached to the habit. It's an intangible thing, and elusive, but his delightful smile will always seem to be hiding some great trouble.” ~Linda Goodman
The items are housed in a customized upcycled Altoid tin, measuring 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1. You can select a design from any of the samples shown in the item photos, or describe something completely unique.
Each kit comes with a high quality waxed cotton necklace cord in a color of your choosing (unisex and adjustable).
Want to substitute a few items and quotes? We are happy to tweak this box in small ways at no additional charge. If you have something in mind, try us! We love a challenge!
The twenty-four items are: Virgo sign pendant, sapphire birthstone charm, wheel, helping heart, clock pendant, owl magnifying glass (real glass, works very well), glasses, worry stone, Earth charm (it spins on its axis!), personalized "To Do List" with pencil, broom, "happy" charm, door locket, garden shovel and tools, silver hearts tree charm, working hourglass, atlas, reference book, corn stalk, poetry/word magnets with a Virgo theme (will be different for each order and will be different from the words shown in the main item photo).
This was perfect! My daughter loved it and everything about it. Even the decoration on the outside of the tin suited her perfectly, as though it was custom designed for her, which it could have been, if I had only checked my Etsy mail! Had I though, I would have chose the exact design that arrived. Kismet.
For most items, I use USPS priority flat-rate shipping which ranges from $7.15 up to $13.50, depending on the size of the item. The exception is handmade jewelry items, which ship for $3 using USPS.
I do combine shipping, so I can can typically ship up to three items in a single box/package for one price.
Most items ship within three to five business days, and therefore most items will arrive within a week to ten days after order placement. If you need an item sooner, such a a bereavement gift, please let me know and I'll work with you!
By request, I am happy to do overnight shipping, with the buyer paying shipping fees above and beyond the regular shipping costs per item. Most of my listings have a "shipping upgrade" option at checkout; if you don't find this, just let me know through Etsy conversation.
I always provide the tracking number regardless of shipping method. If for whatever reason it costs more to send than anticipated, I will cover the difference.
We accept PayPal, credit cards, and Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Because of the customized nature of my products, I do not issue a refund unless the item is damaged in some way. Therefore, be sure to read the item description and view the photos carefully; many of the items contain small variations from the main listing photo and also from similar items in my shop. I love inquiries and I'm quick to respond, so if you are unsure about any of our product details, ingredients, or policies, please ask! If you have already placed an order and then change your mind based on something you learn via conversation with me, I'm happy to refund the entire order within the first 12 hours.
If the item arrives damaged or defective, simply:
1) Contact me within three days of delivery and describe the damage to the item or the defect
2) Ship item back to me within seven days of delivery
3) If the item is indeed defective or damaged, I will give you a refund of your shipping costs plus the full cost of the item within 24 hours of my receiving it
If you have other concerns about your order, please contact me and we will work something out! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!