Two Small "Frame" Pendants - Jewelry Making Supplies

Sold by ShinerSkulls
$1.00
+ $4.00 shipping

Only 1 available

$1.00
+ $4.00 shipping
In stock
Preparation takes 1-2 weeks
Arrives from the United States

Features
Handmade
Made in O'Brien, Florida

Item details

● Skull is from an adult cottontail rabbit that was struck by a vehicle (roadkill). The skull was collected, cleaned, whitened and sanitized by me. This animal lived and died in North Florida.
● The skull is missing a few teeth (visible in the last photo), and has slight damage (also visible in the photos.)
● Rabbit skulls are extremely lightweight and can be very fragile, so this skull should be handled with much care.
● This skull is in great condition, and will make a wonderful addition to any skull collection or home decor.

*Shipping is USPS First Class and comes with tracking information, but once it is shipped it is fully out of my hands. I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. If you would like to upgrade to Priority Mail, have a "Signature Required" form, or special handling, please select in the "Shipping Upgrades" during checkout.

*As stated, NO animal has been harmed by me.
**All photos in this listing have been taken with an iPhone 6s in standard sunlight with no flash and are unedited.


FAQs

About 98% of what I work with and sell is from animals that have been fatally hit by vehicles. It is legal for me to salvage roadkill, and I try to use as much from the animal that I can. The other 2% is found naturally in wooded areas. Everything that I cannot use is given back to nature. I acquire absolutely everything myself. I do no buy and resell any bones, skulls, or skeletons. This provides both me and my customers the knowledge that everything I offer has been obtained meeting my strict ethics regarding animal parts.

Yes! I am always open to custom work including (but not limited to): pet memorials- skull/skeletal cleaning, partial and/or full skeletal articulation, custom jewelry, and more! Contact me any time to discuss your ideas!

Unfortunately, most bones require expensive permits to export from the U.S. so I cannot ship any real bones/skulls/skeletons to other countries.

Everything that I work with and offer is completely random, as I can only collect what I find on the roads or in nature already deceased. If you are looking for something specific that I have either sold previously or is native to where I am located, I can keep an eye out for you and let you know exactly when I have one available. Please contact me if you are in search of something you think I may be able to find.

About 98% of what I work with and sell is from animals that have been fatally hit by vehicles. It is legal for me to salvage roadkill, and I try to use as much from the animal that I can. The other 2% is found naturally in wooded areas. Everything that I cannot use is given back to nature. I acquire absolutely everything myself. I do no buy and resell any bones, skulls, or skeletons. This provides both me and my customers the knowledge that everything I offer has been obtained meeting my strict ethics regarding animal parts.

Yes! I am always open to custom work including (but not limited to): pet memorials- skull/skeletal cleaning, partial and/or full skeletal articulation, custom jewelry, and more! Contact me any time to discuss your ideas!

Unfortunately, most bones require expensive permits to export from the U.S. so I cannot ship any real bones/skulls/skeletons to other countries.

Everything that I work with and offer is completely random, as I can only collect what I find on the roads or in nature already deceased. If you are looking for something specific that I have either sold previously or is native to where I am located, I can keep an eye out for you and let you know exactly when I have one available. Please contact me if you are in search of something you think I may be able to find.


Reviews
No reviews yet

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-2 weeks
Arrives from the United States
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code
Estimated shipping times
North America 3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payments
Secure options
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.