Vintage Knitting and Crochet Patterns for Babies. Woolies for Babies. Chadwick's Red Heart Wools. 1948.
Woolies for Babies by Chadwick's Red Heart Wools. Book No. 245. Cover price: 10 cents. Copyright 1948.
Vintage condition: fair with creases, fold marks, dog-eared corners and some grease pencil or lead pencil marks on the back cover.
Patterns are to be either knitted or crocheted. Adorable baby outfits.
- No. 5326: Baby Sacque, Cap, Mittens, Bootees
- No. 5344 Sacque, Cap and Bootees
- No. 5322 Baby Cardigan
- No. 5340 Sacque, Cap, Bootees, Mittens
- No. 5342: Cap, Bootees, Mittens
- No. 5343: Shell Stitch Sacque, Cap and Bootees
- No. 5345: Cap, Bootees and Mittens
- No. 5348: Surplice Sweater
- No. 5338: Baby Blanket
- No. 5339: Carriage Cover
- No. 5311: Cap, Bootees, Mittens
Please check out my shop for more quilting patterns, vintage linens, craft books, etc.! I can combine shipping if you would like.
While I have no idea of the conditions of the location from where the item originally came, my home is pet-free and smoke-free.
Your satisfaction is my goal. Please ask any questions you have prior to purchasing.
Remember, this is a vintage shop. Almost all of my items are loved vintage/antique items. I will always describe any major defects or major wear with a piece but please expect some sort of wear. Please look closely at photos and dimensions before you order.