* A neutral off-white in the light, glows a bright LIME GREEN in the dark. When fully charged, the glow lasts for up to 10 hours.
* Includes 2oz (60 grams) of coated strontium aluminate glow powder, which is the BRIGHTEST and LONGEST LASTING glow powder formulation available. Our powders are packaged in re-closable stand-up pouches, making them extremely easy to use and store.
* Particle size between 30-50 microns - ideal for mixing into general craft and industrial materials, including: resin/epoxy, plastic, fingernail polish, glass, wax, and most paints.
* This powder is WATER RESISTANT, so it can be used in water-based mediums like acrylic paint without deactivating the glowing ability.
* Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powder is sourced from the highest quality glow powders and hand packaged in the USA. Our products are non-toxic and non-radioactive.
--- Details ---
Daytime color: Off-White/Yellow
Activated color: Lime Green
Particle Size: 45-55 microns
Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powder is a high quality glow powder that is ready for your next art, craft, or industrial project.
When fully charged, this material has a glow intensity of 9328 mcd/m2, which makes it one of the strongest glow powders out there. After 1 hour, this levels off at 73 mdc/m2, and will continue to glow for up to 10 hours.
--- Compatible Mediums ---
Its high power glow is perfect for mixing into resins and epoxies and impregnated into wood or cement. Our non-toxic formula is great for mixing into nail polish for a cool glow effect. It can also be used in plastics, glass, clay, rubber, cement, ceramics, silicone, glazes, or glue. Mediums should be clear (so light can charge the glow powder).
--- Safety Information ---
Our pigments are non-toxic and non-radioactive. They do not contain any soluble heavy metals. Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powders are not food contact safe.