6 Vintage Crochet Booklets Doilies Coats Clark's & Hand Crochet by Royal Society. Royal Society is complete, but cover was in 2 pieces and split, so has been taped on. Other 5 are together. Light edge wear. Please see description below. Set includes:
1. Vintage Clark's O.N.T. J&P Coats Book No.285 Old And New Favorites 1952. Very light wear on edges. Great photos throughout. 16 pages.
2. Old and New Favorites - Doilies, Coats & Clark Book No. 217 Vintage Pattern Book. 24 pages illustrated. Very light wear on cover and crease on back cover. Book Is complete, I see no writing throughout.
3. 1950 Crochet Book The Spool Cotton Company PINEAPPLE FAN FAIR No 266. Light wear on edges. But held together very well. Great pictures and illustrations. 16 pages.
4. 1941 New Table Talk Book No. 157 Crochet 32 pages. Illustrated. Light Wear on corners. I see no writing throughout book. Estate sale purchase. Spool Cotton Company. Table clothes, Place-mats, etc.
5. LILY CROCHET DESIGN BOOK #60 - TABLE DOILIES - 1951, 16 pages Illustrated. Very nice, great illustrations in color and black & white.
6. 1943 Hand Crochet by Royal Society Book No 1, Illustrations and instructions 58 pages. Cover was off and split down center, It has been taped, but book is complete.
I get most of my items at estate auctions, Storage Units, antique stores, Vintage shops, etc. and sell them in an "as found" condition. This is done in the belief that most buyers prefer to receive them as original as possible. Because the items I sell can come from anywhere, I can't guarantee they all come from smoke free environments. I try to give as close to a 100% accurate description as possible. I try to note all the flaws but I may miss something once in awhile, I am human. If I miss something just let me know. If there is a problem I will try to work with you to achieve the best solution for both of us. If you receive an item & you feel that it's not as described, please contact me before you go to the resolution center. We can probably work things out with no problem. But please feel free to e-mail with any questions that you may have before you bid on this item. Thank you.