Orders will ship out on the next 2-5 business days. I don't typically work on the weekends, but I do ship out on Saturdays.
Custom orders require extra time. Therefore shipping will depend on the amount ordered.
Due upon order. Payment must be made by 5 pm Pacific time, in order for me to count the next day as 1 Business day.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
No refunds, or exchanges unless I agree to it.
I will however replace any hardware that needs to be replaced on a necklace, or bracelet if they end up breaking while in transit.
All Custom orders will have a no refund, no return policy.
Glitz And Glamour was founded in 2014 Decal instructions: Step 1: Wash The Application Area. Using Window/Glass cleaner, wash the application area. Step 2: Test Fit And Align Decal. Test fit your new decal's placement before placing the Transfer Paper Tape. Step 3: Place the Transfer Paper Tape onto the top of the decal. Smooth the paper. Step 4: Remove The Decal Backing carefully. Some of the vinyl might still stick to the backing, just smooth it more. Step 5: Apply The Vinyl Decal To The Window Surface, and smooth. Step 6: Peel Off The Decal Transfer Paper Tape carefully. If a part of the decal doesn't stick to the window, place that part back onto window and smooth again. HAND WASH
Iron on instructions:
1. slowly peel off the design from the waxed paper, one at a time. (If it has multiple parts)
2. Position the design on the desired surface face down so that you see it through the clear transfer sheet. Your text should be right-reading at this point.
3. Place a smooth cloth over the design or parchment paper and place a heated iron (hottest setting)on top PRESSING FIRMLY into the design for 10-15 seconds for non glitter, 20-25 seconds for glitter
Always place glitter decal first, then add the non glitter decal.
4. Remove the iron and cloth and gently peel up the transfer sheet. If the heat transfer material continues to stick to the transfer sheet, replace the cloth and iron again making sure to apply pressure.
5. Wash and dry clothes inside out 24 hrs after applying iron on. Tumble dry long or flat dry
Use extreme caution when operating a hot iron. Keep out of reach of children. NOTE: Silhouette heat transfer material will not adhere to nylon.