Get AT LEAST 18 pounds of scrap glass in shades of Pink, Purple, Lavender, Plum, Lilac, Carnation Pink, Bubblegum, and White! The glass will be shipped in a medium flat rate box, and most boxes hold 18-22 pounds of glass. I ship the box full!
The photographs are a representation of the glass you will receive, you may not receive the actual glass pictured.
Brands of glass that can be included are: Bullseye, Wissmach, Uroboros, Spectrum, Youghiogheny, Kokomo, St. Just, Armstrong, and Oceana.
If you have a special scrap glass color request, please send me a message.
For ready to ship items, they will be shipped within 3 business days.
For made to order items, work will begin on the item upon payment and will ship upon completion of the item. Please see specific items for time frames.
Insurance is STRONGLY suggested on all glass items. I pack each item as carefully as possible, but I cannot control how it is handled during shipping. Some items include insurance; this is stated in the product description as appropriate.
I accept payment via PayPal, and payment should be made within 3 days. Taxes are included in the price of the item.
If you experience any problems completing your transaction, please contact me so I may help.
LAYAWAY: For pieces $100-$250, a non-refundable deposit of 25% will be required to set up the layaway. The remaining balance is due within 45 days. If payment isn't completed within 45 days, any payment above the initial 25% will be refunded via PayPal and item will be available for public sale.
For items over $250, a non-refundable deposit of 25% will be required to set up the layaway. The remaining balance is due within 75 days. If payment isn't completed within 75 days, any payment above the initial 25% will be refunded via PayPal and item will be available for public sale.
Layaway items will be shipped upon receipt of full payment.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
Returns: All sales are considered final. I do strive for customer satisfaction, so if you are absolutely unhappy with your item, please contact me. Individual inquiries regarding returns and refunds will be considered. This will be handled on a case by case basis. All costs associated with shipping for returned items will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Damaged Items: Sorry, no refund. If insurance was purchased, a claim will need to be filed with the post office to be refunded the cost of the item. Claims can be filed here: https://www.usps.com/ship/file-domestic-claims.htm
Custom Orders: Sorry, no refunds.
Custom orders are always welcome! If your custom request requires the item to be specially designed for you, a non-refundable deposit of 25% to get the project started will be required as a design fee. If a custom order is for an existing product in my store (in stock or sold), then there is no deposit required as a custom design is not required. The remaining 75% is due upon completion (before shipping) and can be paid incrementally as work is being done or in a lump sum.
Any questions? Ask! I'm always happy to answer questions. :-)