Metallic foil watercolor overlays, digital paper, scrapbooking, backgrounds, cards, stationary copper | 12 high res png | Instant download
This is a digital file
Add a touch of glamour with these 12 metallic foil watercolor overlays in rich tones of Gold, Copper, Rose Gold & Blonde Gold.
-All as seen in the photos above
*Note: You will be receiving 12 TRANSPARENT PNG FILES - the overlays are also shown on a color background to highlight metallic tones & sheen.
These designs are great on their own, as overlays or backgrounds. Perfect for note cards, gift tags, wrapping paper, gift bags, scrap book collages, wedding party invites, business cards, brochures, product labels, home decor, accessories and more.
- You will receive 12 printable digital papers in the designs and colors you see here
- Each paper is in Transparent PNG format, sized at 3700 px, 300 dpi for crisp prints
This couture set of 12 total metallic foil watercolor overlays is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You will receive a PDF file with a link to download your files in .zip format shortly after payment is confirmed.
Yes, our products can be used commercially! Read our full terms in the Shop Policies tab.
Thanks for checking it out :)
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept Paypal, Etsy Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards. Paypal is now integrated into the Etsy checkout process, so you don't need to go to a separate website to pay.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
DIGITAL ITEMS: Due to the nature of digital download products, refunds can only be given in the event of an unfixable error, false description or representation of the product on our part, or if you accidentally re-purchase a product you have previously purchased.
We will also refund your purchase in the event that you misunderstood it to be a physical product that would be shipped to you, provided you have not downloaded any of our files from Etsy. We are reasonable and, as there are exceptions to everything, will make exceptions in extraordinary circumstances.
Summary of Your Rights:
For personal use, our policies are very simple:
[Personal Use] - Can use our products in all personal creative projects that are not business-related, so long as they are not sold or profited from, and so long as our product files are not distributed to others. That's it!
For [Commercial Use], please read the full Standard License Agreement below.
Standard License Agreement:
By purchasing and downloading any of our products, you accept the terms of the following license agreement:
Purchasing one of our products grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, individual license for personal and commercial use of that particular product under the following terms and conditions:
• The standard license does not include mass production rights (500+ productions of the same piece of merchandise using one of our designs); you will need to contact us for an extended license tailored to your business if you wish to mass produce merchandise with our products.
• You may not claim the product or designs within as your own.
• You may not resell our products or designs as DIGITAL: "printable" paper, collage sheets, clipart, or as part of any scrapbooking kit—modified or unmodified; you may not sell them as part of a supply or resource for other graphic designers, such as textures, layer styles, brushes or patterns—modified or unmodified. You may not sell them as part of any product on any print on demand (POD) service such as, but not limited to, Zazzle or CafePress—modified or unmodified.
• You may not resell our designs as-is or in a superficially altered state; significant modifications of your own must be made to sell goods containing our designs. Personalization or customization for a specific client, such as custom invitations or photography, will almost always satisfy these requirements. Otherwise, this means our designs should be incorporated into your own product as a supporting element that makes up less than 50% of the final design before being sold. Color changes or hue shifts alone are not enough to comply with this rule.
(The above policy does not apply if you aren't selling a product with our designs in it. This means you are free to use them however you want in branding, advertising, packaging, website backgrounds, banners, business cards etc. if it is for your own business.)
• You may not make this product or its files available to others through redistributing or repackaging it as a part of any clipart pack, scrapbooking kit, freebie, texture, brush set, layer style, or collection of these things that can be accessed by others, whether physically or digitally, for free or for profit. This includes no resale as physical scrapbooking paper and no uploading product files to the unrestricted internet.
• You may not commercially use this product in conjunction with other copyrighted work unless you also have a license to use that work. Examples include, but aren't limited to, popular cartoon characters or video game imagery.
• If selling digital goods containing our products, our files must not remain on separate layers where they may be extracted as-is by customers, and should be flattened, merged and otherwise joined with your own work before sale. This means if you sell digital files that include templates of any kind, you cannot leave our designs on a separate layer.
• You MAY use our products in your own personal and commercial creations as modified by the above terms. This includes physical and digital: scrapbooking, invitations, greeting cards, brochures, flyers, websites, banners, business cards, in printed media, branding, advertising, logos, packaging, in or on customized and personalized goods, as designs on or in tangible and digital goods for sale, and so on.
• If in doubt about whether a specific commercial use complies with our policies, send us a message on Etsy at modernedesigns.etsy.com and we will clear it up for you. Generally, if you are putting your own work, creativity and/or effort into the new merchandise you are creating with our products, it will be okay; on the other hand, if you are simply printing our designs exactly as you bought them onto something and adding/changing nothing else, it may not be acceptable and you may need to purchase a special license from us for the use to be allowed. It's best to check with us in these cases.
• If you breach the terms of this policy, we may revoke your right to use our products commercially, at our sole discretion.
• In the event these license terms differ from older versions found in the readme.pdf file contained in your downloads, these terms always take priority and supersede those terms.
Moderne Designs retains all copyrights to our original designs and files. No ownership of intellectual property is sold or transferred from us.
We do not support or endorse the use of our products in any kind of propaganda or advertising that promotes violence or is political, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, anti-ethnic, anti-national, anti-cultural or otherwise hateful or harmful in nature. We request that you do not use our products in this manner.