There's certainly no ignoring it, so you might as well just greet it and start making friends: Hello Neon!
Packed with happy shades of glowing pink and zingy orange this kit is bright, bold and graphic and would be fabulous for use with mail art, pen pals and general life-documenting ... if your general life revolves around the perfection of pink!
*Crafty Bits* are colour coordinated packs that you can take in any creative direction you fancy. You can use them in scrapbooking, art journaling, junk journaling, mail art, mixed media and so much more.
This particular set includes: -- vintage collectors' cards -- sheets of patterned paper -- a mini frame -- a selection of postcards -- stickers and labels -- a giant paperclip -- and more ...
*NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN - due to small parts*
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund. Julie Kirk julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: