Swirling the drink around the glass, tearing open the gift wrapping, stretching out in front of a roaring fire. There's a hint of cosy celebration in the air inside this kit: Cheers!
PLEASE NOTE: there are two similar packs in this colour-way. Set 'a' or 'b'. (See photos for the differences.) I will close my eyes and pluck one at random for you.
*Crafty Bits* are colour coordinated packs that you can take in any creative direction you fancy. You can use them in scrapbooking, art journaling, junk journaling, mail art, mixed media and so much more.
This particular colourway includes:
-- sheets of patterned paper (including strips and scraps) -- a selection of postcards -- vintage collectors' cards -- mini image cards -- stickers and labels -- a section of wallpaper -- and more ...
*NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN - due to small parts*
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund. Julie Kirk julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: