Fashion Design Your Own Sewing Pattern, Custom Sewing Pattern, PDF Patterns, Digital Patternmaking, Design Your Ideas and Bring It to Life,
❤ ❤ THIS LISTING IS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CUSTOMIZED DIGITAL SEWING PATTERN. ❤ ❤
Design Your Own Sewing Pattern
Have you always wanted to design your own styles, sell a line of clothing, sewing patterns, kits, or wanted to custom fitted sewing pattern for yourself? APM uses a professional pattern making program (same program that is used in the Apparel Industry) to create your sewing pattern.
Designs & product types can consist of any kind of soft good items for children, ladies, plus sizes, men, animals, crafts, and various other everyday products that require a sewing pattern to cut and sew your designs.
For a estimate on what your cost would be to create your new designs, please convo me with your design ideas. Then I can provide an estimate on how many hours it would take to develop your sewing pattern/s. **See below for what to include in convo for estimate.
Fees include the following;
*Labor hours to make digital pattern
*Revising first/fit pattern (if needed)
*Emailing digital files and/or printing & shipping paper patterns (if preferred) *Paper patterns can be email as a digital format to print off on your printer, taken to a local printer and printed, or can be printed by APM here and mailed to you.
**Once information is received and I understand your design/s, I will email or reply to your convo with an estimate on how many hours it will take to develop. If estimate works for you please let me know and I will set up custom deposit listing for you. Once Custom Deposit Design Listing purchased, then I can begin working on your designs. Patterning services are charged at a rate of $65 per hour and most basic first patterns could take about 3 to 6 hours and more complex patterns can take up to 8 hours or more.
Need additional pattern sizes beyond the size being developed? Grading into additional sizes can also be created. If would like those multiple sizes, be sure to include those sizes in your estimate request. *Note grading into additional sizes does increase time frame on services.
DIGITAL & PAPER PRINTED ORDERING INFORMATION:
All patterns are drafted on the computer and can be emailed as a PDF for you to have printed off yourself. Please note the three printing options below;
1A - 8.5" x 11"
2A - 36" wide x ?"
3A - 58" x ?" (Not available as a PDF email version)
Or if you prefer pattern to be printed and sent in the mail to you there is a $5.00 charge for each page of the 2A size, along with 2/3-day priority shipping charge to your zip code. The 3A version require a $5.00 per yard charge, along with a 2/3-day priority or USPS first clss shipping charge to your zip code. *Note...first class shipments do not include tracking information. If like tracking info please let me know and additional charge will be required to include.
PRINTING DIGITAL PATTERN FILES YOURSELF:
Page sizes 2A - 3A will need to be printed on a larger engineering plotter. Typically a local print store would have, but always best to call them before hand to confirm they can do. Page size 1A can be printed from your desk top printer. Although NOTE all digital patterns need to be printed to the correct scale, so the pattern prints correctly and fits as patterned. Please refer to square scale included with patterns to confirm print size as APM is not responsible for incorrectly scaled and printed patterns when printing.
*Domestic Priority mail rate for large envelope is $7.00
*Patterns are folded and placed in the legal size envelope. If you prefer to have pattern shipped as a roll please select that option in the checkout section for the tube. If you need something faster than priority mail shipping, please request with estimate information.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Refer to Policy's page for terms of service agreement on all custom sewing patternmaking services.
I look forward to working with you on your next project and making it a success for you and/or your consumers. Thanks for stopping by!
Shipping & policies
Digital Patterns/Ebooks are available for download through your etsy account upon payment. If you did not receive a link to download please convo me asap. Sewing kits will ship out within 24-48 hours of payment by first class mail.
Kits & sewn products ship in 1-2 days by USPS first class mail, unless buyers chooses optional shipping choices upon purchase.
Paypal, credit cards, are accepted. No personal checks please.
Payment is due upon purchase.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
*Sewing Kits can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase date.
*Clearance Items are non-refundable, but can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase date for in store credit.
All returns & exchanges are required to be in same condition (new/all pieces included, with no damage visible to packaging or item). Buyer is responsible for all return shipping, processing fees, and insurance. Seller is not responsible if returned shipment is lost and is unable to refund or provide exchange credit if so. Please consider insurance to insure return.
Please message me if you would like to send an item back for refund or exchange before placing in mail. Thank you.
All patterns/ebooks are designed and developed by Apparel Pattern Making, LLC. These are original designs and are copyrighted, all rights reserved, and are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. The finished products may only be used for personal use, and may NOT be mass produced. Although if you are a crafter or small based business and would like to sell products made from these patterns in small home/cottage settings you are welcome to do so. Please just convo me with your name, business/shop name, and acknowledge Apparel Pattern Making, LLC as the pattern provider. For further detailed information on utilizing patterns for resale purposes or if you wish to have your own original designs developed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions about the patterns or kits, don’t hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to answer them! Happy Sewing!! :-)
For "CUSTOM PATTERNMAKING SERVICES" listings" please read following terms & service agreement that apply once order is placed. Upon order is placed, you agreement to the following terms;
Terms of Service/Pattern Making Service Agreement
This terms of service agreement is for Pattern Making Services made between Client and Apparel Pattern Making, LLC (APM), collectively referred to as the Parties.
APM is to provide sewing pattern making services for Client. The parties intend that this Agreement shall govern the terms and conditions under which APM provides services to Client. The scope of each individual project is set forth in an estimate for that project or concurs with the APM’s hourly service rate. All estimates or hourly rate projects incorporate the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Client and APM agree as follows:
1. Services, Term, Fee for Services. APM agrees to perform pattern making services set forth in each estimate to provide paper or electronic copies of the resulting work product. The terms of each estimate are incorporated by reference herein.
2. Payment Terms. Client shall pay APM for all time and expenses APM incurs in completing services for Client. Payment is due and payable on delivery of patterns, services, or monthly, whichever occurs first. Client shall pay all shipping cost and pay all invoices in full within ten (10) business days of invoice date. All amounts not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate of five percent (5%) per month of the delinquent amount from the date due until the date of payment. CLIENT SHALL REIMBURSE APM FOR ALL EXPENSES APM MAY INCUR, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, IN COLLECTING ANY AMOUNT PAST DUE. CLIENT SHALL PAY A SERVICE FEE OF $40 ON ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
3. Client’s Obligations. Client shall cooperate with APM in a timely manner as requested by APM in order for APM to provide the services and perform its obligations under this Agreement. Client represents and warrants that Client owns all rights to all designs and materials that Client provides.
4. Client Approval of Pattern. Client will be deemed to have approved APM’s work for all purposes and waived any right to request changes or modifications, unless Client notifies APM of Client’s requested changes or modifications within five business days of receipt of AMP’s work.
5. Ownership of Work Product. Patterns APM delivers to Client pursuant to this Agreement are intended to be works made for hire. Upon Client’s full payment to APM, patterns become the sole property of Client.
6. APM’s Obligations. APM shall perform Services in a professional, diligent, and workmanlike manner consistent with generally accepted industry standards.
7. Notice of APM’s Pattern Sales. APM is in the business of creating and selling patterns and reserves the right to conduct sales of its own pattern designs without limitation.
8. Confidential Information. Each party to this Agreement shall not use or disclose any Confidential Information (as defined below) of the other party, other than as necessary to perform its respective obligations or as required by law. “Confidential Information” means all information and data that is protectable as a form of property or non-public information.
9. No Implied Warranty. APM does not warrant the fitness of the patterns created under this agreement for any use. All implied warranties and conditions of sale including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly excluded.
10. Limitation of Liability. APM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CLIENT FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF APM TO CLIENT FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR, ANY ESTIMATE INCORPORATED HEREIN, EXCEED THE AMOUNT CLIENT PAID APM FOR THE WORK THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM.
Client agrees to indemnify APM against all liability or loss arising out of or resulting from this Agreement, or the negligent acts or omissions of the Client, Client’s employees or agents.
12. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason. The party terminating this Agreement must provide the other party with written notice at least five days prior to the date of termination. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Client shall pay APM for all fees earned and expenses incurred through the effective date of termination.
13. General Provisions
13.1. Complete Agreement. This Agreement and estimates contain the entire understanding between the parties and supersede all other agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties. No amendment or modification of the Agreement shall be valid or binding unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
13.2. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon. Any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in Clackamas County, Oregon.
13.3. Arbitration. In the event that at any time during the term of this Agreement a disagreement, dispute, controversy or claim should arise out of, or relating to, the interpretation, performance, breach, or invalidity of this Agreement, the parties will attempt in good faith to resolve their differences. Any dispute which is not resolvable by the parties shall be referred to small claims court, if within the jurisdictional limits of that court, or to binding arbitration in accordance with the then applicable rules of the Arbitration Service of Portland, Inc. and judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
13.4. Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
13.5. Injunctive Relief. In the event of an actual or impending breach of Sections 8, the non-breaching party, in addition to any remedy available at law, will be entitled to seek equitable relief, including injunction and specific performance.
13.6. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in default if failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement is caused by supervening conditions beyond that party’s control, including acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, labor disputes, and governmental demands or requirements, except for the obligation to make payments for services and expenses as described in this Agreement and any Estimates incorporated herein.
13.7. Notice. Any notice required by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, by electronic mail, or by United States certified mail addressed either to the party’s principal place of business or to the party’s address stated below.
UPON LISTING PURCHASE, the parties to this Agreement execute this Agreement as of the date of purchased listing.