DOLL CLOTHES AMERICAN GIRL DOLL PATTERN 18" DOLL PANTS SKIRT JACKET VEST HAT SCARF NEW UNCUT MCCALLS 3474
The pattern is Uncut and Complete
Envelope in very good condition
· 18" DOLL CLOTHES SEWING PATTERN.
· View A has jacket, top, and skirt.
· View B has jacket, top, pants, hat and scarf.
· View C has lined vest, top, flared pants and beret.
· View D has lined vest, top and skirt.
· View E has top and skirt.
· View F has top and pants.
· GENERAL NOTIONS: Thread, 1/4 Yd. of 5/8" Wide VELCRO® (for Top).
· SUGGESTED FABRICS: Jacket A - Vinyl; Skirt A, D - Wool • Wool Blends; Top A, B, C, D - Stretch Knits; Jacket, Scarf and Hat B - Polar Fleece®; Pants B - Denim; Pants, Vest Lining and Hatband C, Vest Lining D, Top and Pants F - Cotton • Cotton Blends; Vest and Beret C - Fake Fur; Vest D - Long Pile Fake Fur; Top and Skirt E - Embroidered Velvet.
· Note: The proportions for dolls may differ depending on manufacturer.
· Adjustments to individual pieces during construction may be necessary for a better fit.
· You can also use this to make clothes to fit 18” dolls, such as Betsy McCall, Emma, American Girl, Gotz and others.
The instructions and all fabric and notions requirements are listed on the back of the package. The sewing pattern is new, stored in a dry, clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.