KNITTING PATTERN: Blue Knitted Cottonwool Summer Hat / Knitting Hat PatternKnitted Sun Hat / Blue Hat / Lace Summer Hat / Sun Hat Pattern
This is a digital file
Knitted Cottonwool Summer Hat "Ronja" PATTERN in English. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
A knitted cottonwool hat for hot and sunny summer days. Perfect for casual outings as well as formal events and parties.
The hat is hand knitted and personally designed. Add a touch of blue sky into your outfit.
* 5 knitting needles (2.5mm, US 1.5)
* approximately 100g of light blue (or any colour) cotton wool yarn
* circular needle (2.5mm, US 1.5)
* 2 knitting needles (4mm, US 6)
* regular sewing needles for finishing
* a stand or bowl for the shaping
(k) - knit stitch
(p) - purl stitch
(Sl) - slip edge stitch
(yo) - yarn over
(k2tog) - knit two together
(k3tog) - knit three together
(ssk) - knit two together (slants left)
(knit x times) - knit between * x times
Other hat patterns:
All patterns and photos are the property of The North Charm Design. Distribution of patterns and photos is strictly prohibited.
North Charm Design Copyright 2017