The pattern sleeve has minimal wear on edges; previous owner wrote measurements in pink pen (so 70s!) near the bottom of the back of the sleeve. I checked off the pattern pieces in pencil- its my way of knowing they are all present. Some of the pieces have been used, but I had to look really close to see the pin holes!
Suggested fabrics: Cotton Gabardine, Broadcloth, Denim, Canvas, Chino, Duck, Muslin, Ticking, Seersucker, Poplin, Chintz, Cotton Sateen, Challis, Double Knit (I remember doing a lot of sewing with that in the 70s!), Lightweight Wool fabrics, and Wool Flannel.
This pattern lends itself to today's look with a homemade style that was so popular then and is again now!
• I will combine shipping of multiple items if you contact me first.
• Packages will be mailed within 1-3 business days of payment. Most of the time the day after you place the order.
• Packages will be sent through USPS by First Class or Priority Mail. Media Mail will be used with a tracking number.
• You may choose to upgrade the suggested shipping; insurance and confirmation costs are paid by the Buyer. It is recommended that if the value of the item is over $50.00 that you purchase insurance. If you require a different shipping method please allow for additional time for me to manage the transaction.
• I am happy to ship outside of the US. Customs and Duties are paid by the Buyer.
• Preferred method of payment is Paypal. I also accept credit and debit cards and Etsy Gift Certificates through Etsy Direct Pay. No Checks.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
• Please let me know that your items reached you safely and if you are pleased with them. If you are unhappy with your purchase, returns must be sent within 7 days of delivery in original condition (as seen in listing photographs). Please be aware that vintage or antique items each have a special history, and due to their individual character, rarity, and age, vintage and antique items are not necessarily sold in pristine or mint condition.
• Please contact me before you ship it if you are going to return a purchase. NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE MERCHANDISE IS RETURNED IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION.
• If your item is damaged during shipping and is within the scope of USPS to cover, you will need to file a damage claim as appropriate and contact me immediately so I may follow up on it with you.
• If your order is time-sensitive, please say so when ordering, so that I can prioritize your order -- or inform you in case there will be difficulty getting the order to you on time.
• I am always happy to answer any questions you may have about an item and if you need additional pictures of an item before making a decision, that can be arranged.