This is a digital file
A very detailed tutorial of How to Make Peruvian Thread Jewelry by Popnicute.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL.
This tutorial is based on the purple-green-red pendant in the picture. Two design alternatives are included in this tutorial.
What can you expect from this Peruvian Thread Jewelry tutorial?
- Learn how to make traditional Peruvian Thread Jewelry.
- Learn the perfected technique how to hide the end of the threads.
- Learn how to create a cute bail for it.
- There is no such thing as a shameful back part and/or sides after you learn from this new tutorial.
- Neat outcome is bound to happen.
- Learn how to keep the tension equal.
- Learn how to make your own coiling gizmo using cheap tools and materials.
- Easy scaling up and down your jewelry.
- Get everyone confounded and in awe with your newly obtained skill.
- Overall, this tutorial will be filled with great pictures and diagrams to make it easy to follow!
Use it as a pendant or make a pair for earrings. This kind of jewelry will certainly draw attention! Especially with the unlimited color combination you can choose from!! Make them bold, make them subtle, make them big, make them small, anything you want! Did I mention that this would be great [affordable] Christmas gifts for your friends and family? I know my friends loved them :D
FILE SIZE: 3.1 MB.
NUMBER OF PAGES: 28.
NUMBER OF STEPS: 55 + 8 steps on making your own Coiling Gizmo.
BONUS: How to make Hollow Peruvian Thread earrings (like the pink and green on the 2nd picture)
You may sell any jewelry/crafts you make out of this tutorial.
© 2008 Kharisma R. Sommers.
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Kharisma R. Sommers of Popnicute. You may NOT use the digital and printed tutorial as teaching material. This tutorial is an intellectual property of Kharisma R. Sommers.
It would be nice if you give credit to me and/or my tutorial if you make something out of it.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept all payment methods but i encourage you to use PAYPAL's service as it's the most secure way to pay.
For TUTORIALS, payment must be done within 24 hours or I will need to report the non-payment transaction to Etsy.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital tutorials are non-refundable. No exchange is offered.