Size is 22" x 22" and scalable to meet most project needs such as greeting cards, an art print on canvas for your home, T-shirts, or anything else you might think of.
File formats included are (1) vector PDF created in Adobe Illustrator and (1) 300 DPI JPG.
Font and pillow are not included. Please be aware this artwork is not layered and cannot be separated from its background.
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
D.A.D. accepts the credit cards accepted by Etsy's Direct Checkout and Paypal.
NJ Residents are subject to NJ Sales Tax.
Returns & exchanges
Sorry, friends, there are no refunds for downloaded material. Please convo/message me with any questions or help you might the files.
• Digital and Printed Media (up to 100 copies) - paper crafts and cards, photo cards, collages, invitations, stationery, wall decals, vinyl art, etc.
• Retail Products (up to 100 copies) - jewelry, clothing, pillow cases, iPhone cases, fabrics, rubber stamps, home wares or other physical crafts sold by you, but not by a third party manufacturer. My work is intended for small business people and creative individuals.
• Websites, Blogs and Social Media - Facebook , Twitter, Google+ pages, blog and website headers and banners, personal shop banners are just fine as long it it for your own branding which leads us to the next one.
• Branding - business cards, logos, stickers, tags, etc.
• Scrapbooking, journaling, home decor, shadowboxes and other cool crafty like projects
• Print on Demand Stuff (up to 100 copies) - you may alter the images to create projects for Zazzle, Cafe Press, etc. as long as they are change or incorporated into your own creation.
---- FOR LARGE SCALE COMMERCIAL USE -----
For commercial use on a large scale (more than 100 copies) you MUST purchase the EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE for each art file to be used as such. Here is the link.
---- NO NOs ----
Please remember it is strictly VERBOTEN, FORBIDDEN AND GREATLY FROWNED UPON to:
• Resell, forward or share the purchased images separately or as a part of a package
• Give the designs away as promotional freebies
• Resell the files to stock art websites such as Shutterstock, iStockphotos, Dreamstime, etc.
• Resell the digital files as downloadable art on Etsy, Artfire, Shopify or any other online marketplace
• Take credit for the design or illustration
• Use the designs in any obscene or offensive way
Attribution/Artist Credit is not required, but indeed highly appreciated. Copyright of all images remains exclusively of me, Jonathan Wilson.
If you happen to send me a JPG of you new product made with my work, I will be most happy to promote it on my own Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. (over 20,000 or so followers)
----- Mini FAQ ------
Q: Jon, what do you mean 100 digital or physical copies?
A: That a good question. What is means is at no one time cannot produce more than 100 items for commercial with this image at a time. As an example, that means keeping a run of T-shirts limited to 100. You can still make as many different things as you can think of but please keep it to 100 or less of the same thing. Thank you!