This is a programmable, 850 C (1562 F), electrical muffle kiln with two of two-part each bead-doors and large chamber that is fully capable for working with most types of glass objects (include suitable-by-size bottles), clays and hot enamels. Using this, 32-segments (steps) temperature/time controller you will be able to regulate heating and cooling time as well as any temperature between the room temperature and 850 C (1562 F). This kiln is especially designed to work with all most popular heating processes include processes for lamp-work (glass beads), glass fusing, annealing and sterilisation. Can be also used for enameling and clay firing processes as well.
– inputs (V):
115VAC version with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins). 220VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E). 240VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard plug. 240VAC version with a standard AU/NZ plug adapter.
– power – 1250 Watt;
– power cable x 2 meter;
– supplied with two-part door (50 mm/2” each part x 250 mm wide) x 2;
– on request can be produces with standard one-part door (120 x 250 mm) x 2;
– movable mandrel front stand – push it in when not in use;
– 32 steps (time/temperature segments) programmable temperature controller;
– useful internal area of chamber in mm (inch) – 430 (17″)W x 190 (7.1/2″)D x 155 (6″)H;
– fully assembled kiln’s dimensions in mm (inch) – 650 (26″)W x 350 (14″)D x 280 (11″)H;
– distance between bottom lip of the kiln and the door (door gap) is about 12 mm;
– stainless steel-208 mandrels – 3-mm in diameter x 290 mm length x 6;
– internal stainless steel stand for mandrels x 1;
– maximum heating temperature – 850 C (1562 F);
– weight: 19 Kg;
– made in UK.
– the BDK-850-BT kiln with electrical box;
– SS internal stand for mandrels;
– set of 6 mandrels – 3-mm in diameter x 290 mm length;
– one year manufacturer warranty;
– downloadable user manual + email.
Attention: you’ll required a screw-driver to fix an electrical box (with a programmer) and a thermocouple to the kiln.