A trio of 3 unusually large slab pendants made from slices of sardonyx. The edges display the outside of the original stone, but have been tumbled and buffed so there are no sharp edges. The barely visible traces of warm oxide red and earthy yellow ocher warm up the over all visual impression and contrast in an aesthetically pleasing with the perfect mirror finish and black stone.
This kind of stone is used for scrying because of its black, mirrored finish.
Personally, I like the shapes of these pendants and have one for myself, suspended from a simple leather cord.
I show them in different settings to illustrate ways sardonyx both manifests and reflects its surrounding environment.
All you need is a cord and maybe an accent bead or 2, nothing more.
Dimensions shown in photos alongside the pendants
sliced stone with 'rind' of reddish stone encircling the pendant
opening is approximately 2 mm ( just a smidgen wider but not 3 mm)
Shipping & policies
Yes, I combine shipping, let me know what items and Ill adjust it for you.
1. ***Of late I've been scolded by several viewers regarding high postal rates in my shop ( due to increases in USA and International shipping rates). I hear you! In response whenever feasible, items are now shipped First Class Mail, wrapped using all recycled materials, carefully packaged but sans extra luxury touches contributing weight and dimension to shipping fees and cost of the item itself. FRAGILE OR RARE ITEMS WILL ALWAYS BE SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES.***
2. YES! I ship internationally, email if your country isn't listed as a destination.
Please note that International shipments can be mailed Priority International or First Class Mail ( takes a little longer but haven't lost one yet!) . Priority International has a tracking number, but not all countries scan packages. You may prefer regular First Class International mail, which is just as secure.
3. INSURANCE: This is YOUR responsibility and an option. I don't insure items unless requested or its noted on the listing. Convo me for an insurance estimate, and upon approval Ill adjust your shipping fee ti include it.
4. DAMAGED AND LOST GOODS: I wrap everything as if its being tossed from a 3rd story window, but there's no way of controlling what happens to shipments once they're launched into the postal system, especially internationally. Priority and Express mail allow us to track shipments so if something is lost or broken, I provide any tracking information, dates or address information needed.
5. If your shipment is damaged in transit I am not responsible but will work with you and the USPO in order to track down missing shipments or collecting insurance SEE ITEM 3 !!!!
Paypal and credit card for instant payment, or email for my address and pay by check. Once the balance is paid, I'll ship your purchase. If you need shipping insurance email BEFORE PAYING so I can adjust the amount on your invoice.
Returns & exchanges
Please take a moment and extend an opportunity for fixing problems before leaving feedback, because its impossible to resolve an issue if I don't know about it. Your satisfaction is important, so contact me asap so we can work together towards a resolution.
I want you happy with your purchases and gladly accept returns postmarked for return within 3 days upon receipt. The items should be returned in the original packing materials, in the same condition as when I sent them.
**I reserve the right to retain 10% of the purchase price ( if the item requires cleaning and staging, photographing and relisting)...this decision is made after the returned item is in my hands**
PLEASE: If the returned item smells of perfume, smoke, perspiration, is stained or broken, refund reflects my cost of having that item repaired or cleaned.
The cost of shipping returns are the responsibility of the customer.
If you return more than 3 necklaces, I reserve the right to discontinue selling to you, unless we've discussed the matter before hand and have an agreement. A few individuals purchase necklaces, wear them to an event ( or try to resell them at an event) then want to return them afterward.
- Until further notice, I'm not accepting custom or commission work. Summer is on the way and I'd like to enjoy it!
- I don't alter or repair the creations of other designers, sellers, nor repair broken vintage jewelry .
WHOLESALE : My pricing is determined by multiplying my material costs at the Etsy recommended %, and an hourly wage for designing , creating, listing, and packaging them. If you own a gallery or boutique and are interested in wholesale pricing ( for purchases of $1000.00 or more) please contact me.
I price my creations fairly. Because I haven't the costs associated with brick & mortar stores, traveling the art & bead show circuit, or paying staff and assistants, some of my goods may be priced less than comparable items offered on Etsy.
NO LOW BALLING. I can't say it any clearer than that! ...if I don't respond to an offer, that's why.
TALK TO THE HAND: NO DEEP DISCOUNTS. NO LOW BALLING. I can't say it any clearer than that! My talent, ideas, work, time and materials are worth A FAIR WAGE. There's no underpaid assembly line churning out necklaces. Only me, designing and constructing them one at a time.
SALES AND SPECIAL OFFERS: In fairness to customers I rarely have sales, but I have added a "GOING GOING GONE" category. Maybe once a year I'll will put a few things up at a reduced price, before dismantling to use in new designs. Some years I don't even do this.
The reason for not having sales is that A. My pricing is already more than fair and B. My clients needn't worry that the item they purchased could have been purchased for less if they'd only have waited for the sale.
KEEPING IT SIMPLE:
No lay aways
No payment by installment
No reserved items.
My shop accepts Direct Checkout ( you pay using a credit card) and Paypal, so you can still pay by installment... to the credit card provider instead of me.