StarBurst Necklace and Earrings - Dramatic Fun to make and wear!
NOTE - To avoid any confusion, PLEASE READ entire description!
NOTE: The finished necklace and earrings appearing in photos are for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes only (not included with kit).
RECOMMENDED SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate (some knotting and beading experience helpful).
KIT INCLUDES everything you see (except the finished jewelry) in photo 1 (see also photos 2 and 3 for a closer view of all the materials included in this kit):
1. C-lon nylon beading cord in light green. I pre-treated the cord ends with clear fingernail polish to get you started.
2. Focal beads (10mm & 6mm faceted glass rounds and teardrops) in iridescent transparent green.
3. Size 11 seed beads in rainbow transparent aqua.
4. Size 8 seed beads in iridescent green.
5. Size 6 seed beads in rainbow transparent matte teal.
6. Bugle beads in transparent matte green.
6. Silver-plated lobster claw clasps, ear wires, and split rings.
7. Pattern/tutorial in pdf (e-copy) TO BE EMAILED to you (so please make sure you leave your correct email address during checkout). Pattern includes instructions for StarBurst Necklace and Earrings (7 pages long with plenty of photos) and a free copy of "The Basics" (11 pages of info on how to make the knots, materials used and sources, and helpful hints/tips).
NOTE: You will need a work surface (i.e. cork board, old style Puzzle Pad mouse pad, etc) scissors, and glue. Maybe some clear fingernail polish if you are rough on the cord ends.
I provide continued support and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact information included in pattern.
Digital products available for download immediately after checkout. There may be a VAT charge during checkout for customers outside the US.
Kits and finished jewelry pieces are packaged in bubble protected envelopes and shipped by USPS within 2 business days from receipt of payment. There may be a VAT charge for customers outside the US upon receipt of package.
I accept PayPal (includes the use of credit cards even if you do not have a PayPal account).
Returns & exchanges
Return Policy: If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week of receiving item. I will arrange for refund, or exchange. Sorry, shipping costs are not refundable.
Due to having so many projects in process, I rarely do custom orders. However, occasionally I do take on a special request. So don't be afraid to ask. I might say yes.
For those buying my patterns/tutorials, I do not mind if you use my patterns to make jewelry to sell. I only ask that you not sell the pattern or claim the specific design as your own. Credit to KnotGypsy for the design is always appreciated!