* A light yellow in the light, glows a bright YELLOW in the dark. Because of the dark color of glow, the visible glowing power for this color lasts approximately one hour.
* Includes 2oz (60 grams) of coated zinc sulfide glow powder. Because of the chemical composition, this powder emits a faint smell which fades after integration into a medium.
* Our powders are packaged in re-closable stand-up pouches, making them extremely easy to use and store.
* Particle size between 30-50 microns - ideal for mixing into general craft and industrial materials, including: resin/epoxy, plastic, fingernail polish, glass, wax, and some paints.
* Avoid mixing this pigment with any water-based mediums as this may deactivate the chemicals that enable this powder to glow.
* Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powder is sourced from the highest quality glow powders and hand packaged in the USA. Our products are non-toxic and non-radioactive.
--- Details ---
Daytime color: Pale Yellow
Particle Size: 30 microns
Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powder is a high quality glow powder that is ready for your next art, craft, or industrial project.
When fully charged, this material has a glow intensity of 1300 mcd/m2 (the higher the number, the brighter the glow). After 1 hour, this levels off at 30 mdc/m2.
--- Compatible Mediums ---
Its high power glow is perfect for mixing into resins and epoxies and impregnated into wood or cement. Our non-toxic formula is great for mixing into nail polish (or other non-water based mediums) for a cool glow effect. It can also be used in plastics, glass, clay, rubber, cement, ceramics, silicone, glazes, or glue. Mediums should be clear (so light can charge the glow powder).
--- Safety Information ---
Our pigments are non-toxic and non-radioactive. They do not contain any soluble heavy metals. Gluminous glow-in-the-dark powders are not food contact safe.